Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My lunar 21st is an amazing one!


Should I say thank you to our Sultan coz he changed our weekends to Friday and Saturday?
Should I say thank you to our college coz the hep arrange the cny class replacement on Saturday?
And thats why I got a chance to celebrate my lunar 21st birthday in school with my friends!

For the first time I'm able to celebrate my birthday in school. I am so excited!!
I am always the one who switch off the light of my friends' room and sing them happy birthday song in the darkness. Finally it's my turn to experience this! I was really surprised! :)
 Make a wish
 Blowing candles
Cutting the cake.
 The real fruit cake made by my girls.
It is actually watermelon wrapped by yogurt, kiwi, banana, almond flakes and milo crunch.
Such lovely and sweet work by them. *Crying face*
 My girls. :)
Thanks for brighten up my days in college.
The gift box.
Oops, it is actually a birthday card!

We chatted on nonsense and laughed like crazy until 12.30am. It should be a really happy thing right? *Yes, I was overwhelmed with happiness but won't it be even better if there aint any class replacement today.* Every of us are zombie-fied in the class today @.@ I really need a good night rest, I am so so super damn tired I can die.  

In the evening, we dined in Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant. It had been quite a long time since I saw this korean restaurant being recommended in some blogs. I am so desperate to try it but there are only branches in KL and JB. Fortunately there is one branch newly opened in BP I am so lucky. So we decided to try it today!! Yay ^_^
 The Dak-Galbi.
Normal at RM 19 per pax.
 Our Dak-Galbi with Udon Sari (RM8).
I was a bit disappointed because the size wasn't as big as I thought. We ordered 3 pax for 4 persons and it is not so enough for us, so we added on Fried Rice Sari (RM7) at last.
But overall, it is delicious!! I will definitely be back again for the spicy Dak-Galbi.
 Yee Ching and I.
 Two of my favourite girls in school.
My lovely group members.
So gam the Korean boss and lady boss at the back.
 Us.
*Credited to the lady boss Kamsahamnida*
 Giraffe and Hippo selca in the room.

I thought that's the end of my lunar birthday celebration and I immediately went to take out my contact lens and changed into normal. But suddenly the light of my room being switched off again. Aww, it's my sweet room mate celebrating birthday for me! :")
 This is my first time trying a strawberry cake.
 It is sweet and yummy. The cake itself is very soft and tasted like Hokkaido cake.
My roomie has a good taste in choosing cake. Haha.
Me with the cake. I am really a happy girl.
 With the best roomie in the world!!! :)
*Neglect our messy room and the point I must stress up is that I wear shorts alright!*
Thanks God for giving me such a wonderful roommate. To be honest, we never quarrel before and we always be the best listener to each other. We got our own little secret that we never share to others outside our room. I hope our relationship getting stronger and stronger. Love yea Han Yin!

21st is really a great year with amazing celebration with family and BFF at home on the real birthday and with classmates and roommates in school on the lunar birthday. Thanks for all the surprise and pampering. 
Start to feel old when I heard of 22 years old. Haha XD ciao~~~

No comments: