Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 29, 2011

Another hangout with BC2

Though I promised myself no more hangout in BP before exam, still I hangout with my classmates yesterday to celebrate Ker Sing's oncoming 19th birthday. We hangout after the PJA lesson ended. Not to forget, we played kites, eagle catches chickens and slippers game during PJA lessons. They're fun!! :D

Again, we hangout in BP Mall and we had pizza as our dinner together. Our another class picha!!
Camwhoring session while waiting the coming of pizza...



The birthday girl - Ker Sing!

Then, Yee Xien, Sin Pin and me grabbed the last day of Sushi King RM2 Bozana promotion and had it!! You can know how much I addicted to sushi as this was my second time throughout the 4 days promotion period. I had 6 plates of sushi this time.

Sushi is Love. :)

All my favourite sushi and a MUST to have it everytime. I had them 2 plates each. Ha :P


Well, I still couldnt break my record last year which was 8 plates. After I satisfied with 6 plates sushi, we Ran back to pizza hut to have our set pizza which was ordered earlier. Salute to my big big stomach which could fill in 6 plates of sushi and 1 piece of pizza at once. *My friends' records were 14 plates sushi for guys and 13 plates sushi for girls* O.o

We continued to snap for more pichas after we finished our meal.With Yee Ching. Sometimes, she could be as serious and normal as this *Photo above*

But, MOST of the times, she is super crazy and her hobby is molesting us. :S

Her exaggerating emotion below xD



Pizza hut balloon given to Peh Yee by her handsome pizza waiter *I totally dont think that malay guy is good looking @@*



Ker Sing is the one holding the camera to take photo with me, but this is the outcome. She disappeared!! We bursted out laughing when see this photo. LOL!

Good take with Sing. Suan suan kacau punye xP

With Sin Pin :)


Back to college at 8pm, considered not very late. Thanks Dr. Chong for kindly give us tumpang his car from gate to dorm. We save lotsa walking steps. Luckily I bathed immediately after I back. There was no more water supply around 9pm. Terrible!! Life without water supply sucks man!

At night, we gave the gift to Ker Sing. I could feel she is touched by the card and gift - The ugly Barnie. Haha x)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl!!! Dont ever look down at yourself anymore. Your height and beauty are what we keen so much but will never get. But, good result is what you can achieve if you put in more effort. Be more confidence and sure you can do it well. Gambateh together lo!! Muacks.... \^0^/

4 comments:

sing said...

虽然你没有我的高度…可是你头脑里的知识和智慧是我的无数倍..我有的只是外壳 TT

Jing Chan said...

智慧是可以累积的,多读点书,慢慢来就会了。可是高度和美貌怎样都办不到,要下辈子投胎了也。而且我根本都不聪明,每天都笨笨相信你的啊~天生我才必有用知道么barnie?

Yee Ching said...

HAHA what la ~ That's when I saw something 刺激 kay !! haha

Anonymous said...

this Yam Chong Yee Ching!!~~~ ><
(Jing Chan)