Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PINK sushi day :)

Sushi King RM2 Bozana day get started again!! Do you still remember how we fully enjoyed it last year? This time, we gonna join it again!!
http://appreciate-every-moments.blogspot.com/2010/10/dinner-time.html
We joined it on the second day of the promotion. We all rushed for it once we were informed that the Gerko class at 4pm was cancelled. Thanks Yee Xien for the car and Jx senior for fetching us out. We no need to walk out under the merciless afternoon sun. :P
We reached BP mall at around 5pm and we no need to queue up because there's less people eating in this moment. I could still remembered we queued up for half an hour last year! :O
Somehow, I couldnt break my last year record. I just ate 7 plates this time. And we didnt take much photo while eating. :(


With Yee Xien.



The girls in PINK :)
With Ker Sing.



With Peh Yee.
Camwhoring in washroom. We were wearing PINK!! :D


After sushi, we decided to go Square One for movie. I felt surprise of myself that I was willing to go out as the Final is actually coming. I promised myself this is my last outing before exam and I will start work hard the following day. *Yet, now I am still blogging* We watched the Singapore movie directed by Mark Lee, '鬼也笑Ghost Laughing'. So happy and surprise that ZC and Kevin came to cinema at last as they said they dont want to join us at first. Haha!! Personally think this movie was just so-so. But I nearly shed a tear for the first story when the Encik Muthu died. I found myself silly that I am so easily touched. I was touched because I felt Muthu the soldier is so pity, he cursed by people everytime and he didnt even know he died when he Really died. :"( Back to dorm at 10sth, super tired! And this is the time I regret because KS test was awaiting for me the next day. Gosh!!




The next day (which means today), I got my KS test. I felt it is not as difficult as I thought. The questions asked were all from the notes given. You can do it well if you study well before it. I got some question not very sure and I refered 2 of it from books. *Open book test, LOL!* At least after the test, I knew which part I gonna pay more effort on.



Today wasnt that good luck. I was caught by HEP teacher due to the short skirt I was wearing. Bul*Sh*t her! My skirt was reaching knee and still she wanna rampas my matric card. I wasnt stupid. I gave her many excuses that I hadnt pull it nicely as I just walked out from toilet, the skirt is elastic, bla bla bla...whatever I can think of. :P Lastly she freed me as I acted to be so ko-lian and promised I wont wear it anymore next time. Anyway, I was fucking mind that she used the word 'memalukan' to describe my wear. I seriously dont know what so memalukan? I didnt rob, didnt steal, didnt F**K, what so embarrasing? I feel sorry for her close-minded. -__-#


Well, gambateh for the final!! I am quite ready to switch on the study mode now after being lazy and lackadaisical for 2 days. YAY! :D

No comments: