Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

After your call...

I picked up your call. I heard you crying. I felt really sad and shocked! I never know you are so suffer and stressful there. I always think that you social well with your new friends there and sometimes I did feel jealous that they are so lucky to have the chance to be in the same school with you, be your classmates and housemates. I hope I could be the same too. I always cry over the split milk and felt regret that I didn’t study well last time, and that’s why I couldn’t get JPA and study with you. But after your call, I am no longer having the same feelings. I felt relieve for where I am studying now. Becoming a teacher is my ambition since I was young, so I shouldn’t look down at it. I am on my way realizing my dream, too. I always complain and after your call I know I shouldn’t complain about my maktab life anymore because I truly feel how stressful your life is and my life is totally free. I got my busy assignment period too, but compare to your study life, I know mine is consider nothing. And, now I really feel I am so lucky to be at here though I got my problems too. I heard you crying, I feel like giving you a warm hug, tell you that I will always be with you and you are already the best. I comforted you whatever I can, I really hope you could be all right afterwards. God know I really keen to be with you, studying with you like we used to do last time. Lets do our best together, realizing our dream, my forever sista! :)

No comments: