Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recent


Making scrapbook for the Tanjung Piai trip. Successfully done it after a whole night from 7pm-12am!!! *Fainted* Somehow, I am satisfied with our group work! It is quite a nice one. Love it :)

Cooking. We didnt have any lessons last Wednesday. So, my friends, Yee Xien, Peh Yee and I baked a chocolate cake that day. I am so proud that I learnt the way to bake a cake. And also,
I cooked tonic soup that day and I gave some to the guys, this was my first time sharing what I cooked with the guys, luckily the comments wasnt bad. :) Yee Ching cooked the sweet patotoes soup too! I superb like it. Thanks :D Out of a day, I had tried 4 food in dorm. Full with satisfaction. Whee x)

I made spagetti and chocolate cake for my family too. ^^
-

This two days were such a BIG torture for me!!! I had my super period pain on Monday! My mind couldnt focus to what my lecturer taught coz it was just too PAIN! I was so coz I ate Baskin Robin, my favourite cold tapai and bubble tea during the weekend at home. :(( I promise I will control the times I consume icy thingy and cut off my favourite Cool Blog and Withery Milk Tea. *Sob* And on the following days, I got my PJ amali test! *I hate it* On Tuesday, we got olahraga test - Lari Pecut, Lontar Peluru and Lompat Jauh. I didnt do well. My first time trying in long jump failed! The examinar rise up the red flag which mean my jumping dibatalkan. Butterflies flying in my stomach. Luckily the second try passed. Hope the marks wont be too bad. And today is the day I scared the most. I got my 2.4km running test and ujian kecergasan. Actually I was quite satisfied with my marks in ujian kecergasan. My marks improved compared to the previous semester. I achieved 5 marks in pumping and I get a big applause from my classmates, I gained another 5 marks for sit up and stretching part too. YAY! xD But the jumping, 2.4km running and lari ulang-alik were terrible. I could just get 1 mark for each of them. :X It was raining when I was running. I was so lethargic. My body and my shirt were smelly afterwards!!! GOSH :O Somehow, It was all over now!

PS: Happy graduation to my matric friends! Wish you guys have a awesome holiday and an amazing U life welcoming ^^

No comments: