Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just some recent news...

This two days, I am kinda relax. The assignment period of Sem 2 is officially ended when the final work – Critical Thinking assignment is handed up. What a big relief for us! I am glad that I was able to complete all the 9-10 sets of assignment again. And this time, I was able to complete them on time, without any rushing and without staying late like what had happened in the previous semester. (Done my work at 4am O.o!) What I could do now is only praying for good marks. PLS!!! -/\- I spent my time watching ghost movie this two days and even plan to sing K with my classmates in the coming Friday. I am guilty and sorry because I have turned to become a playful girl. The exam is coming soon and yet, I am not paying attention in class, didnt do any revision and my mind is still overflooded with the thought of playing and relaxing. I should relax. All works and no play makes Jake a dull boy. I know. But the thought of relaxing seemed to be a lame excuse for me to be lazy. I could hardly forgive my lazy behaviour. PLS, jc, study pls! T__T PS: I cooked. I made ABC soup for my friends and my senior. I cooked porridge for my friend who is sick. I never know I know how to make yummy soup at home as I was a mama girl. And it was my first time cooking porridge in my life. I am happy x) PPS: I had tried lontar peluru and lompat jauh in today's PE lesson. I tried these games before in latihan sukan, but I never take them seriously. Everytime I was just simply done it to pass the latihan sukan and to get the attendence marks, so I was so so nervous when I knew all these games would be tested this semester. I am so worry! Luckily my lecturer said 'good' after I tried. I was damn surprised and excited!!! I would memorise the steps and hope I could perform well in the exam day. Now only I know the sports which held in pri and sec school is so important. IFF I take it and learn it seriously last time, I wouldnt face big problem today. :( PPPS: My leg get twisted again. It is so painful! Hope it will recover soon so that I wont cause my team to lose in the Futsal Competition next Tuesday. And I can do well in my PJ test. Wish my friends who are sick and injured recover soon too. :D PPPPS: Senior said my room is selected and would be visited by students from dunno-which-college. I will tidy up my room to be a better one. :) *Nervous*

No comments: