Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Our reunion dinner nomnom =P

One year flew and one year come. We had our reunion dinner again!! But this time wasnt the same as previous because we werent having reunion dinner for the whole class. We held it among us girls only. Reunion dinner means you gotta eat with happiness, with laughter right? Like that only we can fully enjoy the food. So what for if we had to force ourselves to squeeze a smile while sitting at the same table with those we dont like. That's why nobody among us suggest class reunion dinner this year. *No offence but I'm just admitting I dont like those people who act a lot in my class, they are simply disgusting for me to be frank* I dont know will there be any class reunion dinner for us next year since it will be the last year like finally *happy face XD*

Since class ended super early today, I drove out to buy ingredients in supermarket. Sausage, fishball, meatball, seafood taufu seemed to be the highlight in this steamboat. We also bought cabbage, tomato, mushroom, lettuce and noodles. It costed RM6.40 each people only!!
Sin Pin and Yee Ching were busy preparing the steamboat.


The tomyam paste tasted superb!

I really enjoyed the steamboat today. We listened to New Year song while eating. We chit-chatted and took stupid tummy photo after eating and laughed like nobody business. We co-operated to prepare the steamboat and clean every things after eating. It was really awesome! I love my girls and I hope we could have steamboat or cooking session more often though it fat die me Hahaha XD

I did all sorta crazy stuff because I start to realise it will be only 2 years left and I need to create more memories. :)

No comments: