Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Chor Yee :)


OOTD of Chor Yee.

Before hanging out with my babe, my relatives came to my house!! My best and closest relative ever - biao shu and biao shen. But also very long time didn't meet them. Here I take photo with my biao shen.

Drive to fetch my Min babe. 
About one year since I last met her. We knew each other since primary school in competitions but we were just hi-and-bye friends. We became closer when we were sent to the same matrics and we back together to attend maktab interview during the orientation. Though we were given different course in KMPP, we stick to each other everyday. We talked about family and friends, studies and problems we faced over there. Since then, we become very good friends. We seldom meet up but there are always a lot of things for us to chat about since both of us are very talkative typo people. XD

One of my prettiest girl friend - my Min babe.
*Don't know since when we started calling each other babe XD*

I'm the Chan babe. Hahaha XD
Us.
I got the greenish blue hair thanks to the sunshine. I hope our friendship could be everlasting and we could meet up more more often this year because I really got so many things to chat with her.
:)

No comments: