Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 3, 2014

Chor Sam date with BFF =)


My Chor Sam look!!
Bright colour combination is my new love. But I always need to muster a lot of courage to wrap myself in it. LOL

And today, I am going to date with her..........
Needless to intro, my forever besties Fiona darling. =)
Love the purple wall in her house!!
It is always very easy to hang with her since there are only two of us, no need to confirm with many people about the time and venue. As long as both of us free, one message is enough to make us hang together. And sometimes meimei will join us too! But still I appreciate every outing with her because we always have good food and good photo together. Heehee :D
Move to my place.
Meimei wore sexy today XD
 The selfie with the deco plant at my house.
Candid of me. *LOVE IT*

After spending few hours at both of our houses, eating cookies, chatting, taking photo and so on, we moved to a new cafe in Muar. It is located at Jalan Abdul Rahman,go straight from SJKC Chung Hwa Ketiga through the traffic light and you will spot it on your left hand side.
The outside view.
(Copy from Muarkaki.blogspot.com)
Outside the cafe.
Inside the cafe.
I love the simple deco inside. You could breath in the nice smell of coffee once you stepped into the cafe.

 Fiona and I.
 Mei mei. :)
 Cappuccino and toast for Meimei.
I love the toast. The bread was crispy and the sardine inside tasted good.
 Fiona and I with the Cheesecake.
 The cheesecake (RM8.90)
It is nice. I personally think the taste of cheese ain't very strong but it tasted like original flavour yogurt froyo. It tasted a bit sour but it's just nice when eat with the biscuit at the bottom.  It is very soft and easily melted in your mouth. You won't feel very heavy and get tired of it easily. Yummy yummy :P

 My set meal - White Sauce Spaghetti and Cappuccino (RM18.90)
I really can't resist the white sauce/ carbonara though I know it is super fattening. This is not really a good one for me because it is not that cheesy. I want my spaghetti to be in heavy cheese and cream!! Also, both Fiona and I think it is above salty.
It tasted the same like what I had in Cafe 1988. I am not a pro in coffee so the cappuccino is nice for me somehow.
 Papua New Guinea Grade A (RM12)
Maybe because we are neither coffee addict nor pro in coffee, we really couldn't accept this. I found it is really very pure and bitter, I think it is good lah just I don't know how to admire it. Fiona's expression was totally OMGEE! Haha she asked the waiter to give her sugar and cream. The waiter was very awkward. But after she added it, the taste of the coffee became even more weird. So, we are more recommended to drink cappuccino or latte or any coffee we know next time. Really funny us! XD
Credited by the waiter.
Overall, I think the atmosphere of the cafe was good. I felt kinda relaxing here. (9/10)
The price is alright, though it is not really cheap but it is not the most expensive I had in Muar. (7/10)
And the cheese cake and cappuccino are above average. But the food and unknown coffee are not really recommended because we don't know how to admire it. But maybe you can try it if you are pro in coffee. (6/10)
That called the end of my Chor Sam outing.
=)

No comments: