Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hippo & Giraffe Polka Dots date.


So happy that my best friend giraffe girl is back to bp!! :D
God know how dull my life was these two days in hostel, nobody to talk to and also nothing to do. So we planned to have a simple date today.
We chose to have our hightea at Riverbank Cafe before heading to movie.
Outside view.


The inside.
*Sorry for the blur photo, I didnt bring my camera back to bp :(*

There is book corner here.
It is such an enjoyable thing to read here as the atmosphere is nice and quiet.

We were picking storybook to read before the cake came.


I want to have cheesecake badly!! But the giraffe couldn't eat cheese and cream, so we pick the only one with the less cheese.
Almond Carrot Cake served in Hot (RM8)!
It is very soft and you can bite on a lot of almonds inside the cake. I personally like it to be served with the upper layer of sour cheese cream and I finished the cream all. It is nice and the price is reasonable. I want to pay another visit to have their cheesecake! :)


Happy girls with cake.

We then moved to MBO to watch the latest and hottest movie - THE JOURNEY.
I am not a movie lover. I rather spend my time watching drama or sleeping in my comfort zone, also I wont spend it on movie. But I heard that this movie is really worth watching, so I went.
Ya, it is really touching and meaningful! I cried for dont know how many times in the cinema. T.T
The movie did change my mindset.
I want to earn a lot of money when I graduate, I admit that I love and so wanted to have luxurious life, spending on branded. Therefore, I was always in dilemma because I know I couldn't get too far I got family to take care of I couldn't leave them alone.
And after this movie, I understand that family is the most important thing in the world. Nobody can compromise and accept any mistakes of yours besides that your family. They will grow older and older and suddenly leave you one day, so we must cherish every moments to be with them. Their love is irreplaceable.
Too many feelings I get from this movie but it is such a mixture I dont know how to express through words. It is just simple yet touching.
So, spend your money and get touched by it yourself.
:)

No comments: