Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 21, 2014

Coffee break with darling at Jenna Rose =)


Yay, it is coffee break time with my BFF again!
^ happy face ^
So, this time we came to this special cafe named JENNA ROSE DESIGNER BOUTIQUE. COFFEE & CAKES.
It is special because there are a cafe selling coffee and cake at one side and boutique selling clothing next to it. Thus, one may have a look at the clothes while waiting for the coffee or cake to be served or even after enjoying it.
The inside view.
Simple and nice and I like. :)
*Spot the clothes next to it*
The Menu.

It is so lovely for the shop to have HAPPY HOUR (3 - 6 pm) for their customers as we can enjoy coffee and cafe at a cheaper price.
I got my Caffe latte and signature chocolate banana at only RM10.90. Aint it cheap?
I love the chocolate banana because the chocolate is very thick and sweet and filled with the aroma of banana. The skin is very sticky and the cake is soft.
Flaming cheese cake at RM 7.90
The cheese cake is alright. It is salty but nice. But I don't really like it coz the aroma of cheese not very strong. Somehow, Fiona likes the top layer of the cake and she described it as the pizza cheese.
Fiona ah ji with braces.
=B
Jing Chan ah mui with cakes and coffee.
Drinking my caffe latte.
No coffee for Fiona today because of xxxxxx.
So she got her honey milk at RM4.90. The honey milk is thick but a little bit too sweet for me. Is nice somehow! 
 
We took tons of selca today because Fiona rarely make up and wear up nicely recently due to her laziness. I'm not going to upload all of course because we looked retarded in most of it. XD

After we filled our stomach, we had a look at the boutique. The quality of the clothes there is good. And the price is quite reasonable.
Candid shot by Fiona.
So we picked and tried. But end up buying nothing. Oops.
*Finally a success wink 0.<*

Taking photo before heading back home with the counter.
 
Fiona said this photo is very very pretty so it seemed like a Must for me to upload here, right? =)
Credited by the waiter.
Pretty and fair.
We can be funny.
We can be serious too!
This is the spirit of future doctor and teacher huh? Play hard study hard.
Took a lot a lot of photo today because it gonna be a long time to be our next meet up session. Gonna miss you gao gao, my back home friend, my best girl friend who always accompany me to enjoy life here and there.
Love yea.
xx

No comments: