Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THE JOURNEY fans meeting :)

Days are fulled of sh*t recently.
Problems and troubles and things happened.
I am really thankful that there are something worth happy happening!
THE JOURNEY fans meeting in BP Mall.

It was an immediate decision that I decided to hangout and join the fans meeting with my friends.
We had our dinner at sushi king bonanza first. I only managed to eat 4 plates of sushi this year, I don't know what had happened to my stomach as I used to swallow 8 plates last time. But the small volume of stomach also helped me in saving my expenses. LOL

THE JOURNEY is one of the Best movie I have watched. It is very touching and gives us some reflection space. There aren't only LOVE relationship between a young couple, but it is more to the relationship between old people and young generation and also the relationship between two opposite races and two opposite culture.
Ang Moh people used to be very open minded and straight forward. Love means love and hate means hate and they don't mind saying it out loud. Their expressions are always very straight and true.
But how about us the Chinese?
We used to be very very shy. We don't often mention love or hatred in public. We used to keep our feeling in our own mind. This is very clearly to be seen in this movie as we could see the daddy is very sayang of his daughter but he pretended like nothing happened. The daughter did the same thing also. Even the old classmates did the same thing too.

Actually there are so many touching scene in the movie and there are many lessons taught too, but it is really hard to expresses it in words. It is very feeling thing and you gotta feel it yourself.
What I could say is this is really a worth watching movie! T_T
For those who haven't watch, please buy a ticket and enter the cinema and enjoy the show.
It brings out Chinese culture. It also brings the Malaysian living style and talking style to the big screen. It had broke the movie record in Malaysia and I hope this movie will top the world.
:)
 The director and actors.
They came on time.
The director's hometown is Batu Pahat, wow!!
And Benji sang live! =D
The group photo.
We queued for the second time to have more personal photo with them.
They are very very friendly people, never get arrogant because this movie had broke Malaysia's record. They smiled politely and shake hand and said 'hello' and took photo with wide radiant smile with everybody. You know how many is 'everybody' means? A lot really a lot!
I think this is why the movie get so popular.

No comments: