Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Book Haul!! XD

I am a very weird girl.
I found myself getting very excited when I see books.
I was like really overwhelmed with excitement the moments I was in bookshop.
The excitement is much much more than the moments I shop for clothes.
Very weird girl huh?
RM250 BB1M is always my best-gift-of-the-year.
I planned to buy this to buy that so that my voucher will be spent meaningfully.
 The haul.
RM308.10 in total.
 The stationery.
Since I am going to practicum soon, I used my voucher wisely to buy what I might use in my practicum and some little gift that I can give to my students.
You must be so lucky to be my students. I think of you and prepared gifts for you even when I haven't meet you. XD
Books is always my love.
I used to spend my BB1M in English novels last 2 years. Sure it is not enough if I spent the voucher buying John Green's books. Thankfully I found the softcopy in internet and there isn't any John Green's in the bookshop today I dont know why, so I can save the money for the other books. I couldn't find Jodi Picoult's book in internet so I gonna buy it. Her books are really good pieces you must read!
Bought Chinese books for the first time perhaps? The books are mostly about how to educate the kids and how to communicate better with kids. And I bought a very cute book is about how to draw cute cute comic so that I can draw nicely to attract students. What I bought are all related to my career. Practicum and teaching are in the first place, always. I am so so teacher huh!
Spent nearly 2 hours in Popular choosing everything. Exhausted yet satisfied.
Thanks to government and Popular.
:)

No comments: