Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Visit my Chinese Painting Teacher's house.

It is a tradition of mine visiting my Chinese painting teacher's house every new year.
I learnt Chinese painting from him since I was 9? 10 years old? I couldn't remember.
He helped me to organize an exhibition when I was in Form 2.
I was getting busier and busier and so I stopped learning when I was preparing my SPM.
I was so busy that time and I get tired of thinking what to draw and how to draw. Drawing need inspiration sometimes. And it ate lots of time.

Now, I am so desperate to learn again! *Sincerely*
But sometimes I am really busy to think what to draw. I guess I should really stop procrastinate and really draw as relaxation when I am free.
I miss the time I draw and learnt every Wednesday night.
Because of learning arts during the young time, I could admire beauty in life - those beautiful scene and view. It helped me to capture photo in a better angle. I could mix and match colours well too. It really helps!
I feel grateful to have opportunity to learn Chinese Art.
 With my teacher, a very famous artist in Muar.
陈培仁老师 :)
He is very old now but he looked real young! I hope he could always in pink of health so that I could learn from him again, perhaps soon.
 A closer look.
With his wife. She is an auntie who very sayang me.
*My skin texture looked good here. Really love my skin recently. The RM90 facial is worth! XD*

We chatted a lot, about studies, about political problems and so on. I feel happy to chat with them. That was a very meaningful catch up session before heading back to college.
=)

No comments: