Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 2, 2013

2013 ulalar~


A big SWEAT for me. Decided to post this about my Chinese New Year even though the lunar new year had officially ended last Sunday. Sorry for that but this is the first time I get back to home after CNY and I am able to get a better wifi to update my blog.
Actually this can train my memory for always remember what had happened to me weeks before.
Outfit of Chor 1.
Chilli-Red dress. Bought this because my brother suggested us to wear 'ang-ang' this year.
I dont have much relatives as only one of my uncle and dad get marriage for dad's side. I dont have much cousins. And my uncle celebrated his cny with his family in Australia, so there wont be anybody visited our house. What a quiet Chor 1 as my house will never get as crowded as others. Since we wrapped ourselves in such lovely colour, we decided to take many many photos as memories. My house was well-decorated, so why dont? We snapped a lot of photos in many spot at house.


Ang-ang-boi-hai-lang. XD
With daddy.

I then visited my friends' house and English teacher, Khoo Sir's house. He is our common favourite teacher during our secondary school because he is handsome LOL funny and nice! We never feel tired during his class. I still could remember his 'power-palm' and massaging that he applied to some tertidur fellows. He always refused to talk in Chinese with us and always pronounced my name wrongly and my name became 'Jin Cham'. ISH!!! Anyway I really miss those time. We chat a lot in his house, for 2 hours I think. Discussing about our future, his career and life and some views about government.

Had dinner at Yiling's house. Went for another gathering at night. A simple primary school meet-up session. Have been nearly 15 years since I knew them. Some are from kindergarten. Happy that we still chat and laugh a lot. :)

Damn tired but still enjoyable. With a lovely mood, I kick off the Chor Yee house visiting day with my secondary school gang!
First station was my house. We were so quiet because everybody were sleepy Zzz
The second station was Kok Pin aka God house. A very immediate decision and a simple call to inform we were going to his house. And here we were. He get shocked that we really went to his house. Haha the shy boy and us.

Third station Tian Zhi aka Apek's house after lunch at Simple cafe.

Forth station was Melissa's house. Her dog Lucky is our all time favourite. It is super obedient and cute!

Fifth station was Sze Ken's house.
 Camera settled at the gate as there wasnt anybody taking photo for us.

Sixth station was Karyne's house.
The tradition to do at her house is to play Wii. My skill improved this year haha

With the long time no see beauty, Miss YY!
Havent meet her for half year plus I think, wish her all the best for future undertaking. Hope we could meet up more often after she graduated from poly.

Seventh station Jia Ling's house.
Kolam decoration for Chinese New Year, special isnt it?

Eighth station was Ah Farn's house. Had buffet at his house until forgot to take photo.
Nineth station was Caroline's house. Then we back to Farn's house to gamble and so call a day.
House visiting was super tiring but I enjoy that! Hope we could have this type of outing every new year.

Chor San, a day that I fallen sick and had sore throat. :( 
Chor Si, having steamboat and yu-shang at home!!

Chor Wu, Valentine Day! I visited my Chinese Drawing teacher in the morning. A big surprise that he gave me a drawing, it was super nice! Then meet up with my valentine, miss Woon Yee aka Fiona. Since she was busy preparing her exam, we only chat for few hours.


Valentine Day hadnt end so early. I met up with my another two valentines, Heng Chen and Yiling!! We chatted from 3pm till 12.30am that day. Geng right? This is what so called GOOD FRIENDS. The topics never get ended, I dont know why. We chatted about our recent life, rumours, ups and downs in Uni, happy and sadness with roommates, coursemates, schoolmates... We faced the same situation because our characters are too alike. We dont like to socialize. How I wish they will still be with me in the same college now? If so, my life will be more cheerful and merrier.





Chor Lok, visit Min babe's house. The last house visiting for new year.
Went to Malacca for calligraphy competition at night. Thanks God I get first runner up for the Open Category and Second runner up for Teachers group. The happiest thing was that I win as I wrote cao shu and my cao shu was recognized by the judges. XD

Chor Ba, day to go back to Maktab but I chose not to because I wanna pray Tee-Gong at night. Had been 2-3 years I couldnt pray because I was away from home. Tee-Gong must Bo-bee bo-bee. =D
Chor 9, woke up at 5am and rushed back to hostel. Thanks my aunts for fetching me back.
CNY ended and gonna muster all the energy to pia hard hard for this brand new year! Jiayou!!

No comments: