Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye 2011, HELLO 2012!!

Time flies as usual, there comes the last day of 2011. Feeling reluctant as another year pass and I'm growing one year older.
2011 ain't as unforgettable if compared with 2010 coz I'm still studying in the same college and meeting the same people, but glad that our friendship improved and lotsa great memories had been created among us. Eg, one day trip to Tg. Piai, 3 days 2 nights trip to Asahan, lotsa birthday celebrations, lotsa cooking days, lotsa busy assignment periods and tedious school days. There were happy and sad and annoying moments in school but they had gone. 2012 gonna be a year overwhelmed with excitement and without argument! Peace year ^^V
2011 is also a year I successfully planned some trips among long-time-no-see kmpp friends. Muar trip and Seremban trip were awesome! You guys never fail to cheer my days up, turn my dull day an enjoyable one. Though it had been one year since we last met in kmpp, but our relationship never fade. Hoping you guys all the best in studies and all of us could achieve our goal in different stages of dream. :)
Also, I got lots lots of nice moments with my hometown besties. The yumcha moments reduced this year due to your stpm but I believe that our bonded friendship will never break! Wish you all get your ideal U and success in achieving goals. Not to forget my great Sabah trip with aunts and brother and also my lovely Singapore trip with Woon Yee! Hopefully I can explore more countries in the years onward with my love one. :)
Anyway, I hope I can continue my hard effort in studies. PISMP yo!!! My brand new Uni life, fight for first class yay ^^ also hope that my calligraphy can keep on improving until I top in the open category! Also hope my family members in the pink of health forever!! :) perhaps I could get my prince too in 2012 LOL XD
2012 please don't be the end of the world but a great impressive dragon year for me!! Let's get it started :D

No comments: