Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 8, 2013

KOT 2013

The last KOT as a simple audience. Next year gonna be one of the organizer for the KOT event and also the last year taking part in KOT. How fast the time flow! *Self-comfort*
Thanks God for didnt get the lucky draw and so no need to involve myself in the Pandu Puteri marching under this super merciless hot sun! I bet I will get serious headache if I was under the sun for so many days. Pity my friends and what I could do was giving them the support by cheering, yelling, applausing to the max! Well, I lost some experience too. To be frank, I never ever march before, from secondary school till now.
I joined kawad for koku during my matrics but fortunately that lasted for only 1 month and I escaped to bp. I thought this time sure I had to march no choice ady but still I didnt get into it. Should I said I am the lucky one? If my headmaster asked me to teach my students kawad, that would be the end of my world. Hopefully it would never happen, please!!
Back to KOT!
We merentas desa for the first day of KOT. I was happy because I wasnt as tired as I thought I would be. Though I didnt manage to get into the first 50 person, I was happy enough. I was quite fast among my classmates. Somehow, my legs get paralyzed for the continuously 2-3 days.

The sports day. 
Hot sun in the beginning but rained cats and dogs in the very last minutes.
KOT this year wasnt as interesting as the previous one because lotsa 'superstars' seniors have gone to practicum. ):

With my roomate who looked smart and brilliant in her BSMM Uniform. 
Congrats to be crowned as the Best Marching Team. (:

Girl Guides with sweet smile. 
END

No comments: