Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Anatomy trip to UKM


A trip that I looked forward for ages. First reason is because I can finally visit local Uni where I got no fate to enter (SAD). Second reason is because I am able to see the real dead body and the organs as Biology was one of my favourite subject last time. Third reason is because I could probably meet up with my friends in KL. Forth reason is because we can go for shopping.
Somehow, the forth reason had turned into disappointment.
Look to the bright side, the other three reasons were fulfilled. I should feel satisfied, shouldnt I? =D

On the way to UKM KL.

Such a long journey to and fro, about 5 hours each time. Pity my butt. We reached UKM at around 1pm and we were set free to take our dinner at the nearby warong. I couldnt find any nice food around. So A BIG Thank You to Nies who purposely brought us to Chinese Cuisine *though not really delicious the food there =P* and it is actually quite far to walk there under the super hot sun!!  



Happy meet up with Jasmin babe too! She waited me at the entrance of Anatomy Museum after she back from Farenheit 88. But forgot to take photo with her. 
At first I thought oh well I had finished meet up with friends, out of my surprise I met Wanngor who was waiting for bus while I busy taking photo with classmates at the staircase. It was the first time we met after graduated from primary school, maybe? She got our Maktab too but she rejected the offer and continued her matrics and now she proceeded to Medic course at UKM. It was really surprise to meet her and so we took photo as memory.
 Happy catch-up session. ^_^

 BC 2 with PJ lecturers.
I hate this Ts to the max, it is the ugliest Ts I get so far. Weird colour combination.
The 05 gang. :)

I was interested in recognizing the parts and organs of the body. I even touched the body in the dissect room! I found this is a very rare chance, perhaps this is the one and the only chance for me to touch the real organ in life. I was not really scare like some others did because for me that is not a dead body, a mayat, but is a learning tool for me to learn better. He is noble. Besides, I dont feel disgusting because I saw those real specimens in Melbourne Museum too. 

Dont know why, but I kept feel like we were being looked like 'alien'. Still, I felt sad for didnt continue my studies in matrics sometimes. I felt I was being looked down by those siswa. People said 'if you dont want being looked down by others, you mustnt look down at yourself'. Am I looking down what I am studying now? I dont know and it will never be any answer for me. I could only say I really on my way in realizing my ambition and dream. I want to be a teacher since I was young and I am proud of this noble job now. This is the believe that support me till now. Another 2 and a half year! Cheers. :)

得不到的始终最美好。

No comments: