Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 22, 2013

Third PBS in SJKC Chung Hwa 2A :)


So fast it had came to the third time of PBS (My first time blogging about PBS due to laziness).
The most memorable things for my First PBS is helping SJKC Pei Yang to do a scrapbook whereas the most unforgettable incident for my Second PBS in SJKC Sing Hwa is I had buffet lunch together with my primary school teachers and I taught Year 3 Science.
I am happy this time because there is an autistic boy held my fingers and asked me to read English storybook for him. At first I was like a bit unwilling because I entered the class to see how Jowei senior taught. But after that I still read for him. And I asked him to read some simple words for me and HE DID! At that moment, I felt so touched you know! He gave me reactions. His smile was so angelic and pure. His smile told me he enjoy listening to what I read and he understood what I said. At the end of the class, he even mentioned some words that seniors mentioned in the textbook too. I know he is a clever boy, just he doesnt like to talk. Silent is golden. I know and I wish he will be at the peak of success one day. (:
I am happy this time because for the first time I PBS together with someone I knew, Jian Yi and Her Yi. And I met seniors who practicum there too! We never fail to make the office filled with laughter and noise within these five days. Before that, I felt quite scare to be in the same school with my seniors because we seldom talk to each other in school. But when we are together, they are really kind and willing to share their experiences and notes with us. I really learn a lot of things from them. *Learn more than what I should learn through my PBS assignment* Really feel reluctant in the last day. :( Many of my friends prefer to study in Maktab compared to become a teacher during PBS, but I am totally at the opposite side. I enjoy PBS because I can wear prettier and it is quite free especially for this time and I enjoy to be a real teacher. Except for I have to wake up super early. No class relief this time and thus I done my PBS report in school!! Cheers for that. ^0^

 4 guru pelatih for PBS.
Meet the new friend pretty girl Judy Hu.
 With Helen Senior the cemerlang teacher. Thanks for the origami flower and experience sharing.
Really enjoy her class because it was really interesting. I hope I could be like her too!! (:
With Jowei senior and Bee Kean senior. Thanks for sharing experience with me too. (:

That's the end of my Third PBS. One more to go and gonna practicum real soon!!! Oops :O

No comments: