Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, April 6, 2008

recently~~

quite a lot of things happened recently..
March!!a fantastic month full of ecstatic and excitement.so many of my family members celebrate birthday in Mac.AND my nephew was born!!welcome to this lovely world..haha XP




n i went to 'sao mu' last week..praying there n hope that my grandma will 'bao you'me 4eva!!
haiz second exam is coming within one week.i havent prepared yet..omg!n i heard that my principal is going to take action terhadap those who failed their exam.n also those who get lower marks compared to last time..omg again!but i think he will be very busy if he really going to start this sort of thing!cant think about it!a role of student queue up in front of staffroom waiting for...PUNISHMENT!!haiz~~
going to study liao..scared n terror!!keke

No comments: