Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 14, 2008

happy-ing

This is my pretty calligraphy work..nice meh?i aso dunno

after many days of bad mood,i am exhilarated now!!not really high but at least better than previous day..today i went to learn calligraphy and my teacher praised for my good job!!and he asked me to go to China in June because my calligraphy work take part in the pameran there..so happy!!i am wondering whether i want to go or not..because i got tuition that time and scared of going there alone(my auntie will not be going)..but they all support and persuade me to go.. and said that this is a very good opportunity,i can learn to be independent,can meet many people,bla bla bla..but i am still afraid,so timid!!haiz~~

guess what?at last i AGREE..so,china..I AM COMING!!kaka =v=

1 comment:

健壹 said...

not pretty la...
but 艺术...