Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

lot of Vitamin D!!

Monday again!(everyone knows)..Assembly again(again everybody knows it)..haiya..don't blame for my lame sentence..because i am nearly crazy today!!!
OMG I AM GOING TO SUE MY TEACHER..!!(no la,juz for release my anger)
My teachers turn insane today(hoping just for today or else i will soon DIE)..Yes!they are sot!!we students enjoy our gossip,chatting during the lame assembly and show that we are not respect the teacher in front6,so my GPK asked all of us to stay back,stand under the sun until afternoon!!but of course we didnt stand there until noon la,juz until about9.15am but it is enough terrible,make my feet so painful!!walao A~~however,do you believe that every students cheer up and hooray-ing when GPK asked us to do so?yes,we did it!and i think my teacher is(coughing)BOMB!!'zha dao'..we all continue our lovely story..bla bla bla somemore...
at last my teacher really tak boleh tahan liao,finally he shouted at us,scold and scold,even ask us to promise him that we wouldnt do this again..so boring..
haiz,so pity..i am going fainted..why i have such a 'good' teacher?give us opportunity to gain Vitamin D???
OMG again..






No comments: