Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 10, 2008

WAILING A WHOLE NIGHT!!

i am so sad and nearly go crazy..i think i am getting stupid and stupid!!my brain cant work and cant think of anything when doing add math..i was quite good at it and proud of it before..but now,everything changed!!my add math has become very bad!i am really so sad!i put in a lot of effort,i pay attention during tuition class,do whatever works the teacher give,copy everything, and i really on cloud nine when my first montly test got a 100%,but my 2nd test ..erm..sorry to say that i fail!!not under 40 marks jz fail to achieve my goal..since then..i become very scared of add math..i hate myself for being like this!!
i remembered that last year i love to attend the tuition class to gain more knowledge,but now?not that i dont like the tuition,juz i seemed to lost interest on it..i really scared and feeling so stressed!!nobody understand my feeling,not even my family members..haiz,and i also not very understand myself,i think so..juz feel that my feeling is so'grey'..who can tell me how to overcome this??orelse i will going crazy soon...ya,maybe...
i cried for a whole night after go back home.ya, i must admit that i am very easy to be beaten down and my tears can flow down very easy...juz think of i might get lousy result for my mid year,my family cant understand me and i might let them down.....i cry!!useless,isnt it??u may laugh at my childish action for crying on result,but i think that is ok..at least i release my sadness but not put in my heart..i think that is unhealthy.agree?hehe..whatever you think,i wouldnt care..
i hoped thet i will become better for my add math!!i realy cross my fingers and prey sincerely!!pls...ya,everytime after crying,i will become stronger(ya,i think so),so lets prey for me too,readers..will you??haha..
gambateh!!tomorrow will be better!! :D
hoping~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun b tense up bcz of exam,
sometime if we pt too high expectation on it,it would go astray instead leading in a path tat we expected it 2 b.
relax...n good luck too^^

Jing Chan said...

thx yy..u r oways that sweet and nice..love u so much =D ha^^