Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 22, 2008

boring..

hi earthlings..
i am here again!!
finally.....my mid year was over..so exhilarated!the air and atmosphere now like sweeter than ever..=D enjoy this nice feeling..but actually also feel quite boring..LoL
a really happy thing happens to me!although that is not a big deal,but for me...it is....HAPPY
i got my result for my chinese essay..haha..i got pretty high marks!!not to hao-lien here but share my happyness here..is 64/70..hehe XD high spirit!this is my first time essay got above 60 marks!since form 4 ..chinese like quite tough,and cause me lost my confidence on it..i really crossed my fingers and hope i can get A1...in every single exam..sound like greedy,huh?but that is a target..!wish me good luck,friends...
next is my malay....haiz..sigh deeply!72 is the marks i got for my paper2..i dont know whether it is a high marks or not..but i am the highest among the chinese in my class..that is quite a happy news but i am not really satisfy with that..because i expect to get higher marks..i memorize evrything about komsas but my teacher marks me 0 mark and wrote there tak tepat!omg..i memorize it from the reference book and my tuition teacher leh..so pity!and the questions that we have to write out our own opinion one...pada pendapat anda but not pada pendapat skema,the answers should be marked correct according to the logic but not skema!!so sad...i wrote so long and only gain 1 mark.....sobbing ~~
results will be given out after the 2 weeks holidays..and i will update my lastest result..wish me good luck again,k?i also wish all my friends got excellent result!!

既期待又怕受伤害 looking forward but scared tbe hurt......

No comments: