Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 12, 2008

SAD!!

today i had finish my second monthly test..i have to be ecstatic actually,but i didn't..i am extremely DOWN!!DAMN SAD!!i failed in my exam!!total failure!!actually i havent get my marks of any subject,i failed to achieve my target..my add math...omg...i got a perfect 100% last time,but now??hehe..sorry to say that i...i think i get bout 70% something this time.SO SAD!!!i am upset not because of my lousy result,but i let my teacher and family down!!i feel sorry to myself too.why i have been so careless..so nervous!!not confident?
my hands started shivering and cold when i realised that the time lasted 25 minutes and i still have 2-3more questions not done yet!when one is nervous 1 hour also not enough!!i prayed again and again but...i dont know la..dont want to remind this type of unpleasant memory la..the only conclusion is i am so sad and regret!sorry to myself,teachers and family members..SORRY

i MUST work hard!!next time i will SUCCESS!!gambateh!
BEST WISHES

No comments: