Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 23, 2013

The last PBS.


Feel very reluctant to end my PBS life. I was way too nervous during the first PBS, I was so dedicated to collect all sorts of information in the school I went. Times flies, experiences gained, the stress lessen day by day. PBS, what so serious? It is just a pass and fail project. And I guess nobody ever fail it right? Maybe because I really put in hard effort in the first time so I can copy directly some works before. I am still quite serious in doing my Final report kay!

I went to SJKC Chung Hwa 1 B this time. For the first time, I was having PBS with my classmates and roomate. And the very first time there were so many teacher trainees in the school I went. 4 from other teaching colleges. We did not much interaction because I cant really get along with strangers.

I was happy because my primary school GPK is now the headmaster of this school. This is one of the reason the school was chosen as my last PBS school. I didnt dare to greet him on the first day coz I scare he couldnt recognize me. Somehow, it was really rare chance for one to meet his/her teachers after so many years graduate, I muster my courage to tell him that I'm his primary school students in the alst day. He recognized me!! Actually I had confidence that he could recognize me because I was quite a famous student with excellent academic performance during my primary time LOL, I dont want to tell him before also because I dont want to let people said that I get all cemerlang ticks because I know him. We chatted a lot. I can see from his eyes that he is proud of me for studying in teaching college. The feeling is warm when you can say HI to your teachers, telling them you didnt disappoint them yet doing great in life! I hope I can educate such students who can let me proud of in the future too. (:

10 of us. 
 
The girls.

Here end my 4th and last PBS. I guess there wont have another time being so free and relax in school. Practicum life arrives start from next semester. Oops, I gonna try hard to be a good teacher!! (:

No comments: