Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Holiday mood is ON!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and SELAMAT HARI RAYA PUASA to all!! Holidays mood is on. Tho there is loads of assignment awaiting but so what? There isn't a first come first serve rule for mr and miss assignment. XD

The very first thing to do is to meet my long-time-no-see bestie Miss Fiona. *Can 2 months considered as long time no see?* Heard that there is a cafe with artistic and pretty painting in Muar and so we were here, Pupchuco Art Gallery Cafe. We were quite amazed by the painting and the decoration around the cafe. However both of us were a bit disappoint on the menu there. This is a nice place for yumcha session but not really a suitable place for proper meal. Since the operation hours is 4pm - 11.30pm (everyday except Wednesday), there is a set dinner of the day. But there is only one fixed dinner and I cant choose if I don't feel like taking that set dinner of the day. So we pick some light snacks at last.
The entrance.

 With Fiona the bestie.


 Take photo with the nice decoration around.





 Our Mocha and Fried Ice Cream.
It was nice and the price is reasonable. Thumb up for the attitude of the waiter.
 With the painting. =)

We went to Spice Vaganza for the proper dinner afterwards. I heard the chop here was really nice but I never come to this cafe before. I decided to have a try here because I was so desperate to have Carbonara again. It was very fattening but still I am so into it!

 My chicken carbonara spaghetti. *The second plate for this week, guilt!* 
Fiona's Honey grilled chicken burger.

Actually we shared these two huge fattening plates. I think we share everytime we went out for nice food because our appetite were quite small and sharing is caring. (:

What to do in the holidays? I hope I can:
  1. Finish all assignments before PBS and finish PBS report within that week.
  2. Finish at least one English novel, please!!
  3. Restart workout and sit up to get fat tummy away and gain 6 pack abs, though you might think it is ridiculous for a chubby girl like me, but no harm dream big right?
  4. Have gathering with my old friends.
  5. Practice calligraphy and Chinese painting again.
  6. Cook everyday for family to help my aunt who broke her clavicle and to train my cooking skill.
  7. Did some revision.
Let's see what task I am able to complete. Jiayou, Jing Chan!! 
最近讲师总说要我们放过自己*是认为我们班太过压力了吧,交上的课业草稿一份比一份厚*压力时听到这句话是有道理的。放过绝对不等于放纵。但是,你没有资格说放过自己,如果你从没束缚过自己。所以一切都要基于在认真做到最好后才能放过自己,但怎样才算做到最好,人是不会满足的,当我们觉得自己做得很好但看到他人的更好时,“放过”就只是听过而已。不计较,不在乎,是我最近专心修炼的一堂课。我是最棒的,就算课业不是最厚,但我教会起码两个人,帮助了起码两个人达标,当我看到他们脸上的兴奋满足时我觉得那种荣誉跟自己达标是一样的。好人有好报,时时与他人分享能收获更多,我是这么希望的。^_^

No comments: