Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shin Phing's 21st advanced birthday celebration (:


Was having another birthday celebration for one of the gang member - Shin Phing aka the National Day Baby!! Since National day is this coming Saturday and we will be going back home, so we decided to celebrate her birthday in advance. We planned to go to La France but it closed on today, so we then decided to dine in Papazi cafe. This was my second time here since foundation I think. The ambiance here was good. And there is a smoking area separated from the public area, this is the part I appreciate a lot because I am an anti-smoker. We were actually quite surprised with the price of the food here. It is kinda reasonable and the portion is big! There are so many varieties of food here too, from local food to western food, unlike some cafe where only offer us chops and spaghetti. So, this cafe will be highly recommend by me if there is another outing.
My Teriyaki Chicken Chop Spaghetti @ RM9.90.
I never try any Teriyaki spaghetti before so I dont really know how Teriyaki sause should taste like. The taste of the spaghetti was like Singapore prawn noodles, not very salty and strong taste so it wont make you feel like super delicious in the beginning but then be bored at last. I like the chicken chop a lot though Chanel said it was too oily. The skin was crispy and the meat was chewy and juicy just the way I like.

 The Hokkaido cake with the 生日快乐 I wrote!

 Happy girl making wishes.
 Happy girl blowing candles.
 Happy girl with special cake. :D

Family photo session after the dinner. I'm the youngest girl :)
The girls.
With the birthday girl.

With Yee Ching.

We took lotsa crazy photo there too!! It was fun :D

Yee Xien with the menu of the cafe.

Shin Phing.

Have a laugh XD
*Dont blame me for posting this here, just record how funny the life was*

I am so tall I can reach the door!!! :P
Oops, it was just a store room door. The giant Ker Sing was bullying me again. :(
Another giant girl.
The giant girl is pregnant!
Day dreaming about their boyfie. Kidding.
Big boobs of Chanel Wakaka!
The stripes.
The greys.
And the owner of the dress.
The laces.
The lovey dovey.

Though it wasnt a really big celebration with touching surprise, it was still a wonderful night among us. Alwasy couldnt stop ourselves to be such crazy. Guess this would be the last birthday celebration for this year because my birthday is too late and the celebration most probably would be postponed to next year *if there is any celebration for me, perhaps?* Seriously desperate for one! 

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY National Day Baby SHIN PHING!! Wish you stay happy and healthy always. You are the person I trust quite a lot coz you are frank and straight forward. Hope you could keep this forever. Love you ^.^

No comments: