Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 30, 2013

Puppets show =D


Teachers are really superman/ superwoman, learn a lot of things other than teaching. We were asked to make a hand puppet and carry out a performance using it for Seni dalam Pendidikan assignment this time. I had the same experience before because I once made a Panda hand puppet for Literasi Bahasa assignment last year too. So it wasnt quite difficult for me. Plus my aunt is so kind that she lent me a helping hand.


This is my MOUSE PUPPET.
I kept complaining that my Mouse looked very old mature.
*Credited to Yee Xien, like finally she was able to take a photo that satisfy me LOL*

My great partners this time. The backdrop ship. And the 4 animals.
Really happy that they always came out with fantastic and funny ideas. Their working attitude seriously lessen my burden and stress that I used to have. We had a great show! Cheers! XD

Selca among us.

With Yee Ching.

With Yee Xien.

Our animals lying in the box, ready to be submitted.
You guys gonna live peacefully and happily ever after, be independent without your lovely dad and mom kay? Miss you animalssssss. :)

Start from next week, life gonna be super packed and busy, I guess. 
September, please be kind to me! 1 camping, 1 BIG, 1 olahraga test, 1 calligraphy competition and 2 assignments. Gosh, I am really a superwomen this time? I gonna be one, Jiayou!!! =D

No comments: