Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

教具展 Pameran Bahan Bantu Mengajar


I almost forgot I did participate in this competition. I didnt feel like taking part because I was lazy in making one teaching aids until my lecturer mentioned my name in the moral session and asked me to take part. I retook video on how to write calligraphy again and submitted. Never expect to get any prizes but participate to gain more experiences. I have been studied in teaching college for 3 years and 3 months, seeing many teacher trainees in other opsyen in organizing a pameran but I never take part in any. Pity me for the zero experience.
I was kinda excited when I heard that the pameran would be held in the day after. I was busy making a board to show how to write calligraphy. Though I know the primary school students would have zero interest at my stall.  I told myself to try my best but not to harbour much hope about it.
On that day, I was nervous but kept telling myself not to. I felt scare because it had been months since I last practice calligraphy. Only very few students visited my stall and I felt super awkward when they shaked their head when they were asked to have a try. I felt like digging a hole and jump into it.
Besides, I felt bad too because couldnt visit other stalls and give them my support coz I have to jaga my stall. ><
Show the students on how to write.
Showing the lecturer Pn Khor on how to write a word.
Was asked to write a chun lian.
I was sorry because this wasnt a good piece of art.
Thanks Adam Pua for supporting us.
I was overwhelmed with excitement when somebody asked for my writing.
SUPER Thanks to my lovely team mates for helping me and supporting me!!

No comments: