Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I feel bad and I bark!

It was like FINALLY we finished our EDU assignment. The heavy burden in our heart finally being released. You will never know how suffer we were like before handing this assignment, posting it to the web.

I had done this assignment during my holidays. I paid hard effort because IT is always one of my favorite subject. I like designing PowerPoint or video or etc *if the time allow*. I seriously did a pretty good work and I love the video I edited. And proud to say I do it all by myself!! I would like to ask my friend to settle it for me but then I determined to complete them myself to gain the satisfaction. I thought I was doing pretty well but who knows?

My hard effort was all turned into a kindergarten level work when I saw somebody did something really incredible. I was shocked and envy a little. I was worry. But okay-lah nothing to complain because guys are usually better in this field right? And since I had tried my best I am alright. Our lecturer postponed the date due and everybody in the class start being crazy in editing such impressive website, followed the trend of that somebody's work. 

Everybody can use their own creativity to design something amazing but I don't understand why people follow trend! It's okay if you do yourself but I really can't stand of those people who keep asking the guy to do for her (them). Helping each other is good but it isn't mean you can take advantage from someone. You might protest that he is the one who willing to offer help but hey it is so obvious you are taking advantage la! All of the copycat are just adding burden and stress for us. I admit I'm quite lazy to change my template already because I really try my best already. So I didn't change anything as I promised. I did why lecturer taught and that's all. I desperate to do a better project too but my aunt asked me not to because they saw how hard I tried before so shouldn't be sad or guilty even I'm not the best.

First lesson: never take advantage from someone!
Second lesson: kiasu for better but not kiasu for the best. Nobody is the best and over kiasu-ism is so unhealthy Omg!
Third lesson: be friend with everybody and be kind to them. Don't only smile when you need them, nobody will throw a bone to a dog that barks and only shakes its tail when it sees a meat.

Something worth happy was I help people solve their problem and they appreciate me! (: Helping each other make me feel warm, at least my classmates aren't that devilish. *the helpful people aren't many but at least at least when you ask somebody will help*

Picture at 1.17am when we were trying our best hoping the God bless to publish out project to the website successfully.

Papazi again! Whee! XD Delicious lunch to celebrate we posted the things up to the web and to thank our body for being so tired. The baked potato is yum yum!! I will definitely visit this cafe again for its steamboat soon.

Camping again tomorrow. Teachers really superman! Hope everything goes well. (:

No comments: