Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 8, 2013

2 days Singapore trip.

It was really a very very busy yet fruitful week for me to kick off this September. Back from Mersing camp site and the next place to go was Singapore. It had been nearly 2 years since I last landed on this island. And I was there to take part in calligraphy competition this time. I sent my art piece for fun and who know I was selected in this finale. This was my first time taking calligraphy competition in Singapore. I asked myself to keep it simple and not to aim too high because I dont know what is the style the judges there prefer. 

Though I didnt manage to win any prize at last, I felt happy too because there were some people praising me for my writing. I will keep working hard for the next time. Hopefully I can win and earn Singapore dollars next year. (:
The banner.
The competition was held at Waterloo Street. Since it was so near to Kwan Im Thong, how could I *the pious Buddhist* miss out the chance to visit and pray over there? :)
MacDonald for breakfast. McMuffin with chicken and egg set meal which only costs us $4.95.
The chilli sauce in Singapore is different with ours. I prefer ours more.
Grilled chicken for dad which costs around $7.
Mac Aloo Tikki vege burger at $2 and Butterscotch Sundae at $1.50 for me. Have a try on this because there isnt such things on Malaysia MacDonald menu.
I heard KOI is a quite famous/ popular brand in Singapore. Since I met it coincidentally so I decided to have a try too. The milk tea was smooth and the 'pearl' were chewy. Bubble tea at $2.80. KOI is actually 豆 in 90 degree, did you realise that?
Bought Famous Amos at $5.70 *for 100gram* Bought 3 packs of them so that my family could have a try on this cookies.
Bought a sling bag at $20 from Hurs. Love this type of bag and aim for it for a long time. Since my grey sling bag is very old so I decided to buy a new one. 

I so so wanted to go Singapore to work and get high paid! Malaysia Ringgit is so small in value. Personally think everything in Singapore is cheaper compared to Malaysia *dont count about currency laaahhh* , except car, house, petrol.
It motivates me to study harder so that I could work over there in the future. Singapore is always an ideal country for me. Yes, Study hard for a better future!! :)

No comments: