Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 6, 2013

Kursus Perkhemahan Pandu Puteri :)

Sem 4 is a busy semester for us coz we have to go for trip twice: Unit uniform camping and BIG anak angkat programme. This is the trip I dont really like before I went because I am not a Gerko lover and I hate sport and I scare of all those istiadat things. But now it could be rated as the second enjoying trip after Asahan trip in foundation. I thought we have to suffer sleeping in a camp and did a lot of tiring work like making gadget, marching and so on, but none of those had being carried out. And we stayed in air-con chalet. Such relaxing huh!

The trip began like this.

Before depart.

It was a sunny Tuesday (3rd September). All the Sem 4 students include KRS, BBSM, Puteri Islam, Pengakap and us (Pandu Puteri) gathered at the astaka and went for different destination to have our own camping. Activities and accomodation for different unit uniform are different. After a 4 hours plus bus journey *include breakfast time at Jentayuh* finally we reached our destination - Pantai Penyabong Resort, Mersing *or is it at Endau? I am not so sure.*

What greeted our eyes when we woke up from the sleep in the bus.
Rest for a while to unpack everything and settled ourselves. We kicked off the first slot which is Suaikenal (Ice breaking session). We sat according to our kad berenam : Cempaka, Melur, Kesidang, Kenanga, Siantan and Teratai. I am from MELUR!! I had to admit that I wasnt in the right mood that time because of the room. I was angry because everybody is so selfish of themselves, they rushed for a good bed without waiting for the others. Then what for saying what wanna to be in the same room, being together? Yee Xien and I then decided to squeeze with another 2 girls on the floor but the space was really quite small. Thanks God we get the offer from our lecturer Pn Yeoh to stay at her room at night. 

Set up a camp. Thankfully we were not going to sleep in a camp this time.

At Pantai Penyabong.


Love this photo. It looked nice. (:
Yee Xien and I.

We got Program Kepimpinan at night by Pn Yeoh. I was the pengacara majlis and butterfly flying in my stomach. Asked myself to keep calm and say every words slowing and clearly. Felt sweet when received a letter from my manito aka the secret admirer, telling me that I was actually doing a good job and I looked cute when I smile. *Sweet & Warm :P* I thought this slot would be boring but I was so wrong because it was a super funny session. All of us were asked to draw a figure of a good leader. 5 out of the 6 groups drew the figure of Pn Yeoh and it was really funny!
Me, being the pengerusi acara that night. Nervous die but keep calm and be a good MC.
Puan Yeoh Cartoon Portrait. It looks 100% alike, dont you think so? XD
Funny hahaha.


Thankfully I got a good night rest in Pn Yeoh's room. Woke up pretty early 5.30am, prepared ourselves for the moral session at 6.15am and senamrobik session at 6.30am. Felt quite nervous when I was one of the girl who lead the senamrobik. It was fun though. Khidmat masyarakat in the afternoon. It required us to pick rubbish along the roadside/ seaside. I found some of the lecturers were simply doing a job telling us not to pick up a really dirty and disgusting rubbish. Erm, weird isnt it? But it was good for us students of course if we no need to pick up dirty rubbish. LOL.

The rubbish.

With the bestie giraffe at the Pantai Penyabong Resort.

Went for seaside to play water after kutip sampah. Enjoying isnt it?
Love this photo a lot. The sea water was still.
BC2 girls.
The gang.

Us.

Yee Xien and I again.

The slot at the night was about making a Solar Energy Kitchen. My group was the last one who finished building up the Solar Kitchen. We stayed till around 12.30am while all the other groups done theirs and back to sleep at around 11pm plus. Somehow, we managed to complete one at last. We were curious to know how Solar Energy turns raw ingredients ready to eat on the next day.

The next morning we done some discussion on the games which would be carried out on the beach before heading to our new distination - Pantai Lanun, which is about 20 minutes walk from Pantai Penyabong. The beach there was much prettier with fine sand and small waves. We mixed the ingredients for example raisin, eggs, bread and milk in a small black pot. The portion was small so that it would be well cooked faster. 
When the girls reached the beach.
They will pretend to be cool.
They will never stop being crazy.
*My awesome capture photo skill Muahaha XD*
They will stay calm and take pretty photo when they were tired.
*Ker Sing non-stop saying herself looked beautiful when taking photo that day*

They will make new friends. :D
The mixture of raisins, egg, milk and bread. *BEFORE*
 Rocks as base in the Solar Kitchen.
Mixture in the black pot, wrapped in a transparent plastic bag and put in the middle of the Solar Kitchen. The food would be well cooked after few hours because of the Reflection of Sun Rays. It is quite a smart way to cook but it is too slow and troublesome.

Melur members and our Solar Kitchen. :D

Some games were arranged so that we no need to wait our food to be cooked without doing anything. First station was passing one paragraph ear by ear. Our group did it badly. The sentence were incomplete and even the name of the main character was changed. LOL. The second station required us to guess something, create a thing using the rubbish that being threw away at the beach. 

 Telephone by the creativity. :P
The third station was Teng-teng.
After 2 - 3 hours. The milky egg bread was done!! We didnt immediately taste it but put it back under the sun more another 1-2 hour when back to the chalet. I found it tasted quite nice actually but most of my friends threw theirs away. I think we are the only one group who finished it. 

Quite free in the afternoon because we were given free time to discuss and practice our performance for Malam Mesra. 
 Make faces
The performances at night were great! I think our class drama was funny but drama by Seni and Math class were really awesome! Everybody burst out laughing! We got Manito session too. That was the moment I looking forward the most because I used to write letter to my Manito and received letter from my Manito throughout the 3 days camp. I love receiving letters because they were sweet. A bit embarrassing coz the present I gave to my manito was a bit erm..erm.. and I didnt wrap them nicely. So sorry for them.
My Manito Nadirah. She is the photographer throughout the camp so I asked her to enjoy photography session in my secret letter.
My manito Eugenia who asked me to smile more, eat more. She looked real cool when she didnt smile but when she does she looks nice. I hope she will smile more often. :)
With my group member Connie. She is a very very cute girl. I am short but I am taller than her and looked very giant beside her. She is the famous singer in our college. She sings really well!

 My group leader Kunga. She is pretty and gentle. I really appreciate when she asked her friends to call me more often when we played 007 game at the beach. It made me feel warm because I wasnt abandoned by others. :)
The room mates in room 4. Haha. 
Me, Pn Yeoh and Yee Xien. I love and respect her more after this camp because she takes good care of us and always gives us advice so that we could do better in future.
 Last group photo with the hamper. Melur Hu Ha HU HA! I hope our friendship never end. 

There was a Perasmian Penutupan on the last day. Back to college at 5.30pm. Superb tired and exhausted. It was a nice camp, very enjoyable and relaxing. It is much better that I thought it would be. I felt bored when I saw the timetable was fulled with theory slot but who knows every slot turned out very interesting with discussion with group members. Experience solar cooking for the first time and know more friends from other races and opsyens. Learn and see lotsa true colours from my own classmates and feel disappointed on them but I realise there is a loyal friend with me during every ups and downs and that makes me glad, at least she is always there for me. Really learn a lot this time. Really appreciate every moments that happened throughout these 4 days. :)

" Tepuk satu kali, tepuk dua kali, tepuk amai-amai belalang kupu-kupu, tepuk ramai-ramai, PPK BOLEH!!!!!"  Woohoo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD

No comments: