Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

happy (:

Yesterday hangout with min babe and wen babe. It had been at least half year since I last met them. We chat alot about kmpp. I couldnt cheat myself that I am still missing the life there and all my friends badly!! Min said if I never leave there, the story would definitely a totally different one. My babes would still be in the same gang with those guys but not as unfamiliar as now. I think maybe my F4 would be the best and closest kuliah. Maybe I would be happier. Maybe I will no more available. There is lotsa of maybe, but for sure I will be in a holiday now!! I never regret my choice if I think rationally. It really brings me benifit. Recall of what Jefferry mentioned in the letter he gave me, God has given me the chance to realise my dream but at the same time He rob the time to be with them. He is fair and I shouldnt complain. What I should do now is just study well for final and pray for the chance to meet them during my holidays. (:
Happy skype with Woonyee. The feeling of studying with besties have back, like Form four time. I am so happy! xD
I am happy because I get the dvd of kmpp cny concert. I am proud of they had been doing and touched by the performance! My friends are awesome! A big thank you to Teddy and Wen babe for handing me it ^^
Three more weeks to holidays ;)

No comments: