Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 14, 2011

First time outing with roomie :D

It had been nearly one year I am here and this is my FIRST time hanging out with my roomate - Miss Han Yin. We hangout @ BP Mall to buy some necessary things as both of us not going back home in this three week before holidays. We're so pity and both of us actually miss home damn much. We even dreamt about our sweet home the night before this outing. HAHA!!

Here we are, the market @ BP Mall.

We bought lotsa food for storing :P I bought lotsa veggies like cucumber, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and also eggs, milk powder, biscuits, so and so. :) And when we came to the payment counter only realised that today is Saturday, The day with no plastic bags given!!! Gosh :O Luckily I brought bag there. If not I really dont know how am I going to take my things away. LOL!


After that we went for our lunch at Pizza Hut. We planned to order a heart-shaped pizza at the first but the pizza is for mother's day, so we changed to order a normal set for 2 persons. Both of us were so fully filled after the chicken soup and garlic bread. Thus, I took away 2 slices of pizza left for my dinner.

Camwhoring is a Must!! YAY! We got our 6th, 7th, 8th picha together dy *HAPPY* :D


Sometimes, I find our smile looked alike? Cheese~ :)


I *LOVE* this photo the Most!!!

Coz my roomie's smile is super radiant and I looked quite candid. ^0^
Having our Hawaiian Chicken. Yummy!!

*I planned to give her a small surprise that I am posting our hangout today, but Too bad my mate knew I am typing blog right now when I am asking her the type of pizza we were having at noon. :(*

We back to dorm before 1pm. I was surprised that we could back to hostel so fast. Hope we could have another hangout soon yea!! We havent watch movie and sing K together yet :(

___________________________

PS; MEALS IN A WEEK!

We only have 3 lessons this week (Tutorial class and 2 chinese classes), so I have plenty of time to cook. (Study actually, Zzz) I cooked fried rice again 'coz my mate said it is pretty nice. I made sweet patatoes soup coz I wanted to have it so much and also porridges for the first time. I'm so happy!!! :D

No comments: