Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 13, 2011

No more rational pls!

My over rational had caused me lost a lot of things.
Because of my rationality, I left Matric. I wanted to be with them at there so much last time, but I know entering teaching college will make my future a more secure one and make my family happier. So I am here now, leading a secure but not-really-enjoyable life.
Because of my rationality, I rejected who I love last year. If I am brave enough and don’t think too much, we may be together. Even our relationship might not last long, but at least we had given each other a try.
Because of my rationality, I refused to go back home this week. Actually I miss home and my mummy so much!! But I know I won’t study at home, so I rather stuck myself in hostel.
Because of my rationality, I know what is the best for me. I know I have to study when exam is coming. I don’t like study and I don’t like compete with others. But I know study can make me score better, so I have to force myself in doing so.
Because of my rationality, I refuse to accept the iPhone given by mummy. I am so keen to that actually, but I know it is expensive and I am having my ww995 now, so I rejected her offer. I have to control my mind to stop dreaming of it.
See? I am such a rational girl! Some of my friends feel I’m cool enough because I can control my mind especially the ability of forcing my playful mind into study mode even I don’t like it. But, this rationality really drives me crazy. It may really make my life a beneficial one, but it is really not enjoyable as I have to force myself to do every single thing that I don’t even like. It is suffering! I hope I could stop being such a rational girl. :(

No comments: