Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 5, 2011

bla bla bla ...

I am so bored right now!! My roomie and friends all went back as there are no lecturers tomorrow. Well, I actually did enjoy myself to be alone. But nobody to talk with is quite sad also :( What I could do is just online and doing my revision. I am so addicted to iPhone, I couldnt control myself to stop pressing the phone once five minutes. Aiks! *daddy, I want to have one too!!*
Exam is coming soon. 19th for Bc1 paper, 24, 25, 26 for Ks Pj and Bc2 papers. Gosh!! I havent touch my Pj and dont even know what it is all about. I had read most part fot my tedious Chinese but keep on forgetting. I tried to make myself falling love with all the old days poems. Pls the facts I had hardly memorise dont run away from my brain, at least stay after I finish sitting for the exam. And the exam days are all being squeezed in a week. I bet I would have three restless night during exam week. God bless me PLS! But once I think of we will finish our exam on Thursday and go for singing, my mood get better. Hope the Free day will be coming soon. All studies and no play make Jack a dull boy Ish -__-#
It had been a day I didnt receive your message. I am waiting but would you send me one?
LoL xD

No comments: