Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exam comes, exam goes

Today is the first day of my examination. The first paper I was taking this morning was Chinese Paper 1. I really tried my best to study and revise all the lecturer notes given. I had studied all of them for at least twice. And yesterday I slept at 2 something *due to recent terrible insomniac* and woke up at 5.30am to continue my Final revision. It made me so uncomfortable. I recall back of my spirit during SPM and the unforgettable study experience before it. When I was answering my exam paper this morning, I felt like vomitting and I was so dizzy. God bless~ I was able to answer the questions. Overall it was considered as not too bad. I am praying for good result now as I had really put in lotsa effort in it. -/\-


I never think of I was able to memorise all the story plot of the novel 'Journey to the West' and all the writing technique of the Modern Lit before this and I made it! Well, I will try not to over concern about the outcome, knowledges and experiences gained are much much important than the final result. No matter what, I had learnt really Much of knowledge through my Semester 2. Still, praying.........



PS;

Gratz to my matric friends who get 4.0! Really proud of you guys! Miss you guys badly! :D

PPS:

真的不想那么多了,可是为什么看到某些东西,心里还是些许在意?为什么每当脑子对你的一切渐渐淡忘时总是又有新的心情跑出来牵绊我?是我~我知道是自己太脆弱太重感情~说好是朋友但我知道永远也回不去我们最初相识那种单纯的感觉了,心中始终有疙瘩。但或许我也该庆幸仍剩下的友谊吧?就算是冷漠简短,总好过一片沉默。我一定会让你们看到最开朗的我,比以往比平常还要开心灿烂自信的笑容,不在乎的潇洒,就算只是面对你们的时候扮出来的都好,都得扮出来!一年了,十九年了,我仍是一个人。一个人也可以活得很快乐,更自由!:)

No comments: