Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 27, 2011

Last week in Semester 2 :D

Time flies! After countdowning since 3 weeks ago, I had finally passed my semester 2!!


This week was such a big torturing for us! 3 days of non-stop examinations really drove us crazy! I was not only fed up in revising loads of books and files of ppt notes, but I get really annoyed by seeing people's selfishness! It pukes :( It is normal not to share your whatever notes and tips with your hi-and-bye classmates, but it is really irritating when you hide your tips from your roomies or your gang of friends! I couldnt understand how come people are so selfish. We're not trying to take advantages from others you see, but it is kinda helping and sharing among friends. I dont understand why they still hiding so much since we are no more secondary school student, we're not going to compete for the No1, we are studying for our own CGPA. lol. And I will be preferable if you dont mention anything after exam if you hide so much before it. For example, 'hey, you know the paper just now is same with the tips from my ipg friends', 'Walao A, the questions are same with what I studied yesterday based on xxx's notes leh!' and so on. We wont blame you because we will kindly think that you dont know anything. If you wanna be an evil people, do it completely.

Anyway, I had really put in enough effort this time. Really memo as much as I could. Thanks Kexin and Peh Yee to study and revise with me. This is my very first time revising with others and I found we could memorize better after discussing. Hope we could study for the exam in the following semester. :)

Studying with Kexin until 2.30am at the staircase. Coz both of our roomates had went to sleep and we feel bad to disturb them. It is pretty cool experience, seemed so kiasu~~haha! xD

Kexin with my roomie. Taking photo coz kexin the bp girl scared she might not be staying in dorm with us anymore. I shed a tear because of her leaving :"( I was shocked by my tears too. Never think I had already love each of them as I always feel that I am abandoned and dont have my own gang. Luckily she no need to move since the hostel is just enough for the coming juniors. God bless! *Junior, welcome! I am so so looking forward for the hostel orientation sessions. And sampat girls like us even demo for the situation! HAHA xD


Drinking the tea I made myself in a lazy and sleepy morning, studying lame KS notes! Tea + Porridge is LOVE recently!!! I ate porridge for weeks and I still love it so much.



The outcome of studying non-stop = insane!! xD


After weeks of struggling life in trapped in dorm, my exam was finally going to the end. I really glad that the exam is over and I'm alive. We cleaned up and packed the room after the exam. After that we immediately went for hangout at 2pm!! We went for sing K at Dreamworld. It is really cheap with matric card along. I sang too hard until my throat so husky that my voice sounded like the singaporean singer - Ah Du. :D

After that we went to Summit Parade for the Mi Hoon Kueh. I dunno whats so special with it coz most of my friends, especially the Penang girls love it so much!! Back to dorm at 8sth, continue with packing stuff. At night, 7 of the girls gathered in Kexin's room to chit-chat. It is fun! We demo the situation to orientate our juniors. I am so so looking foward it! *Bad senior*









My luggage!!! :O


Bye, 05-221~ See you next sem :)

No comments: