Nuffnang Ad

Monday, May 9, 2011

:D

Two more weeks to holidays!!! I am getting so excited and couldnt wait for even a second! *Still have to wait laaaar :(* Too bad. You know why? First of all, I can finally go to Singapore again. Though I go there quite often, the expectation is still there. I could visit the art gallery of Chen Rui Xian and I feel proud of it. And after that I can go my relative's house by my own. Hopefully I could meet up with yy and Karyne there. :)
Secondly, I could go for another calligraphy course in Pontian.
Thirdly and the one I am most looking forward is I can meet the guys I miss the Most!!! Tangent, Yunying, Jefferey, Happy and perhaps Cheow, Polim, Ewen and more more more. And also my besties AuntieWoonYee, DearCaroline, secondary fellas. I really couldnt wait to meet you all.....Argh!!! I had been waiting for their visiting and always look forward it since I left. I just too love every of them and they will never know how much I miss them until my dear complained and get jealous about it. :P I plan to bring my matric friends to visit my lovely hometown and try out all the delicious foods in Muar. *Dont disappoint me and say dont want to come at last pls, I am scared.* Happy happy!
Happy knowing each others for one year dy! Happy anniversary yea :D 9th of May, the day I went for KMPP and I will never forget.

PS: Happy Birthday to Yee Xien!!! All the Best in studies and stay sweet with Jx senior :)

No comments: