Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Yee Xien's 21st surprise advance celebration XD


Ya, I know my exam is around the corner and I should only focus on studies and NO outing. But this is the advance birthday celebration for my bestie in Maktab, so, how could I miss it? What I could do is study double hard after today. :)

Because I am the one who always stay in dorm and seldom hangout, so she would sense something if she spotted me hangout. So, I secretly tiptoed and ran out from my room to go to Bp Mall and prepared her birthday pressie. We were like crazy girls, running here and there, up and down the whole BP Mall, like having 'Running Man' to get what we want, the clothes and the materials to make the photo album. We got only about 1 hour to produce one photo album, so rush. Though the time was short, we didnt simply do it you know, we really put in hard effort and the photo album lastly turned into an awesome art job like we did in one week time. HA! XD It was a lie telling her the album is done using one week time but she believed. The truth would be discovered if she read this post but I think she wont read my blog. :P

Super thanks to Peh Yee's boyfie for fetching us.
When we reached the Japanese Restaurant named 食乐, I tiptoed again, entered the shop to borrow a lighter so that we could light up the candle on the cake outside the shop. I was like a wanted person and was like hiding myself from police or what you know when borrowed the lighter. Super funny WTH! And she didnt discover!!! 
Next, we tiptoed *again* towards her and the candle extinguished so we light up again *just  beside her* and she still didnt discover! WTHHH Seriously very slow motion. She discovered our appearance when we started singing the birthday song. She looked super damn surprise!! *Mission achieved*

Her surprise face 0.0
Thanks to her boyfie, our senior Jx pakat with us too :P
Make a wish
Another group photo.
I looked super exhausted. All of us were so tired after one whole afternoon of running here and there.
HAPPY GIRL WITH THE CAKE
She was so surprise because we told her that we couldnt celebrate her birthday on her real birthday coz we wanna have our study week at home and we might only celebrate for her after exam.

Hippo and Giraffe <3 p="">
Le Roomates

The celebration was short coz she was going to see her boyfie playing basketball after that as she promised earlier. She was in the dilemma whether go with him and leave us or vice versa. Lastly she chose to leave us. Love power is greater than friendship 重色轻友  I was upset actually because I felt that the power of 5 wasnt great enough to let her stay. I sacrificed my revision *2 weeks from exam, 5 subjects to hunt* but why she couldnt sacrifice her pat-toh time to celebrate HER own birthday with us. She could watch him playing basketball the next time but that was the one and only time celebrating 21st with friends you see. But somehow thats her choice. I never have a boyfriend so I couldnt understand. Anyway, we still happy and satisfied when saw her overfilled with excitement. Friends are always backup!! 

Have a peek on the album:
The very first page of scary selca.
Decorated by me :)
My page.
I love the giraffe deco.
The end.
The end of the photo album but our friendship never end. :)

I really put in hard effort in celebrating 21st of every members. I hope they could celebrate for me too. Not that I care and mind the celebration but I just want an equivalent treat. Even a simple present, I would feel touched too if I could felt the means and the love. I'm a girl who is easy to get happiness. And also easy to get hurt too. I dont mind I never celebrate with you girls with cake and great dinner together, but at least once, please. This is my 21st.

' I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I thank you and I love you. '

No comments: