Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bla bla bla during study week

Something I jotted down last week.
"Had been buried myself in books and notes recently. Sound hardworking but actually not. I was so so into the news of GE13 and even abandoned my studies on the result night. I cried because of it too. Now only I found I am such a patriotic girl. Well, I am here just to type something due to the unbearable boredness. Few days more to be set free. I'm extremely looking forward the KL trip with my maktab friends because this would be the very first time outing with them outside Johor state. And also not to forget first KL hangout with my dear Woon Yee. Whee!!
Change my spec after 3 years but my new spec is almost same with the old one. Same brand same style but I like the new one more. :)
Ciao~"

Well, 80% of my exam had ended by today and I was surprise that time could actually move that fast! Another one Moral paper and it means that that would be the full stop for my Sem 3. I was shocked when I tidied up my room and kept my notes into the box. I was like 'huh, exam done just like that?' I am quite satisfied of my exam progress so far. So far so good, huh? The only subject I am not satisfy is anatomy, the subject that I'm quite confident of. I did a lot of stupid careless mistakes in the exam, perhaps my mind couldn't function well enough due to lack of sleep? *Pray hard to score* But there were so many of my friends didnt sleep at all. Salute! Because I never stay up for a whole night to study and I not dare to do so too. I scare I would died because of the hardening of liver HAHA. Back to house and feel the coldness again. The dorm is simply HAWT!! Unbearable hotness never fail to make me perspire, even after bathing. Rest for the rest of the day, completing my calligraphy work that I'm going to submit for the national calligraphy competition. Hopefully I can enter the final, pray hard! Had finished eating the whole loft of massimo within 3 days, cool! Having only bread as my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm really a good girl.
Random post just to jot down what I had done this two lame week. Gonna start preparing weapon for the moral exam war tomorrow perhaps, wish me luck Kay?


No comments: