Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sunway Lagoon trip with Maktab-ians.


First thing, CHEERS for the ending of the war, the ending of the sleepless night, the ending of the unbearable stress. *Though history repeated itself every semester, but who cares?* SEM 3 is officially ended!!
So, finally I got the chance to relax myself after the tedious study life for a short while. Have fun with Maktab babes in Sunway Lagoon!!! I was super super excited and looking forward for this trip because this gonna be my first time hanging out to such far place with THEM!!
We immediately packed our luggage after being released from the exam hall and took 8pm bus to KL. I was exhausted since the exam was just over but I couldnt sleep soundly in bus and even in Sin Pin's house. What a pity. We reached TBS at 11pm and went to Sin Pin's house then. *Super THANKIEW for Sin Pin's dad for allowing us to stay at his house and fetched us here and there and also cooked nice nice dinner for us* Though to be frank, the  house is a bit too small for all of us and hot. But I dont really mind actually because at least there is a place for us to sleep over. I felt bad when every of us complaint about the hotness and how uncomfort it was. *SORRY, we were not meant to it if you read this. And sorry for being so noisy in the house ><* 
Selca in the bus. *Sorry for the blur blur front camera of iPhone*

With Choo choo and Yee ching in the bus.

Fall asleep at maybe 3am? and woke up at 6.30am to take turn for the bathing. Super duper tired and exhausted. @_@ But still proceeded to our destination, SUNWAY LAGOON!!! This was my very first time here! RM60 for the entrance ticket and RM10 deposit for this wristband. RM30 for the large locker.
The special entrance ticket - Watch wristband.
With the Red Indian. *credited by Yee Ching*

Roller coaster. Nervous but pretended smiling. I was so worried that my spec might drop. Haha.

The first game for us was roller coaster at the Amusement Park. I couldnt differentiate how horrible or how thrilling is the roller coaster here because the roller coaster is the same dizzy for me. I felt dizzy after it. We then took a ride of what we called 'spinning boots'. It was less scary because I took a ride like this in Times Square thrice before. 
The next thing was the Ghost house at the Scream Park. It was totally a O-M-G for us girls. We were well prepared for it, comforting ourselves saying like all the so-called ghost and zombie are all real human being after make up, nothing to scare about, bla bla bla. Then there was a briefing session for us and we knew that the door behind would be opened and a ghost would jump out. Somehow, when the ghost really jumped towards us and made angry faces and shouted at us, my adrenaline level increased! I was totally shocked!!! All of us escaped without any hesitation because seriously not dare to continue the journey any longer. Peh Yee cried being scare by the ghost. Pity girl.
After that, Sin Pin and her sister, Chanel and Yee Ching took the ride of the Rotating Pirate Boat. It was a 360 degree machine. The rotating was quite slow and stable and thats why I felt very dizzy even I just looked at how it rotated. I couldnt bare the dizzy-ness I might get so I didnt take it.  
Since there was nothing we would like to try anymore, we changed into swimming attire and get ready for the Water Park! The first game in Water Park was the U-tube *according to what I named it*It was like this if you wondered. I dont know is whether I didnt sit properly or what, I could feel my anus rubbed with the waterslides. It was quite weird and painful.
 We then took a ride on this waterslide. *Another photo from google* They were in snake print now. I tried the covered waterslide and my friends tried 3 of them after that.

 The next thing was walking aimlessly at the water pool and then we reached the 5D cinema. It's time to have first 5D movie in life! But somehow I felt bad coz the 3D glasses provided was without power one, so actually I couldnt watch the movie clearly/ That lessen my scare somehow. I kept asking Yee Ching who sat beside me what is this what is that. The effect was quite cool actually coz the seat kept vibrating and the water kept splashing out. It was like 4D Transformer in USS but 4D Transformer more thrilling for me, maybe because I wore contact lens and watched clearly last time.

Time for Lunchie!! I shared my meal with Choo in Marrybrown while some of them having Subway. We kept using the Subway cup to refill the softdrink at RM1 each time coz self-bring water and food was prohibited. :( Water is sincerely a precious anugerah from Tuhan!!

Rest for a while in the pool and had a simple surfing at the pool. Nothing to scare about. 
Next activity was Flying Fox!! OMGOSH I love it! I love flying fox since the last time I tried it in Asahan. Flying fox here was quite different from Asahan one coz what beneath you wasnt forest and trees but water and people. I thought it was quite low and short at first but I was totally wrong. When I climbed up the tower to get ready myself, I was overwhelmed in nervousity. It was actually quite high! Not to forget mentioning about how HOT the way up to the tower. The sun was merciless and the ground was super hot. I really couldnt imagine what would happened to my foot if I moved slowly. Would it get burn? And here come the idea of why people dare to jump down and kill themselves but not brave enough to lead their life. The second you were being pushed down was horrible enough! Flying fox is simple favourite of mine and sincerely hope there would be a third time for me.

 Met with those who didnt join us for Flying Fox. We then played the latest highlight in Sunway Lagoon, which is Vuvuzela!! It was like one of the slides in Afamosa but a big trumpet like cave was added. It was extremely fun and I sit for twice!! For the first time I opened my eyes and I could see my in front view and so I didnt feel scare but still yelled at my max when the pelampung dropped into the trumpet cave. It moved like Pirate ship but thankfully didnt go up 360 degree lah. Orelse I will die because no safety belt for it. We just hold on the belt beside. For the second time I was super dizzy because my backside facing in front and I couldnt see when  the float went down. To conclude it was still a great game and worth trying!!!

 The last game for me was this. I not dare to try it at first because I scared I might be throw out of the slides, but I know I'm not thin enough for that unpleasant incident to happen lah. I scare the speed sliding down. But since I already paid for the theme park, why not just give myself a chance to experience right? So I tried. Another fun game!! 

 
Four of us who left the games earlier than another 4 girls.

I was so uncomfortable and dizzy and feel like vomitting after the game. Maybe because I was too hungry and soon get myself a Marrybrown Potato Pops.
Vuvuzela.
3 of us.
*Seriously heart my camera a looooootttt. It always made me looked bright and nice*

4 of us.
 With the robotic skeletal model.
Yee Xien the giraffe.
Street view.
With the mascot of Sunway Lagoon.
With the carp. The fish in the pond were so so super FAT! So it is stated Do Not Feed Us at side.
 The pairs long leg babes. Peh Yee and Ker Sing.

There was a Wildlife Park in Sunway Lagoon too. Lots of special and weird animals here. SO many snakesss here.
Hairless Mouse. 
You could see how disgusting they are with the wrinkled skin.
Hedgehog made Yee Xien think of her xuxu. I miss xuxu too.
Yee Xien with grandpa of her xuxu, mr Porcupine. 
GROUP PHOTO at last!!!
 Me with the mascot. I looked so short and chubby here. :(
It is a MUST for me to keep fit in the holiday! I dont want to be fat again.
 IT WAS FUN.
Bye to Sunway Lagoon. :)
At first I felt a bit disappointed coz we couldnt eat at Sunway Pyramid, but at las. I was surprised by what Sin Pin's dad cooked for us. Our dinner was great! I love the fish and the meat. Thank you uncle!!

-END-

No comments: