Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

KerSing‘s 21st Birthday Partay!

After struggled for UAK Hubungan Etnik 5 days continuously (which means 5 days of lack-of-sleep days), I was finally set free today! I was super duper tired but then I couldn't sleep soundly as my mind always functioning in memorizing all sorta lame facts and made the nerve too active? Thanks God I had a 2 hours good nap shit badly insomniac at night after handmade birthday card for the April's babies- KerSing and my roomie.

We went to Aburi Japanese Restaurant to have a small birthday party for Ker Sing! So excited because I am a Japanese food lover and this was my first time here. We booked a VIP room there and I think our laughter could make the roof falling. *Thanks to Yee Ching as 90% of the photos below are credited by her*
 The Menu.
 LOVE. SWEET. HAPPY. GIRLS.
 KISSING THE BIRTHDAY STAR
BULLY. SCREW.
 I *LOVE* these photos so much!!
The sisterly love were obviously shown though we quarreled year ago. We had no much true friends here, anymore, so I really think we should appreciate this friendship better and always frank among ourselves, isn't it? Seriously pray hard that our friendship goes on and on. =)
 Always the chubbiest and shortest. :(

Done a lot of gang photo before the dishes came. We were super hungry. But time flies when we were doing  the photo shooting session.
 Me with my Chicken Don.
 Chanel with her curry rice set.
 Yee Xien and Tempura Ramen set.
 Peh Yee and her Spicy Ramen.
 Shin Phing and her Don.
 Yee Ching with her curry rice set.
 Ker Sing with the Salmon mango sushi which was given by the boss. Lucky her.
The boss was so kind and friendly because he gave us to try this new type of sushi when he knew we were going to celebrate Ker Sing's birthday Sorry for him because her birthday wasnt today actually :P The sushi was nice with the combination of salmon, mango, fried salmon inside and mayonise sause.

Photo session again for the girls after we had fully filled in our stomach and regained energy. We took photo and shouted and laughed a lot like nobody business. I really doubted whether the customers outside could hear us. Sorry for that because we were trapped in stressful maktab for too long and the room was really great for us to relax, with air con and comfy chair and nice surrounding and nice food. Teehee. :)
 With Yee Ching
With Yee Ching and Yee Xien *the doll of the night*
Yee Xien the bestie.
 The girl who always accompany me to do faces, Chanel Choo Choo.
 Pattern.
 *Knock, knock* we were asked by the waitress would we like to try on the vanilla yogurt pudding thingy. Thought it was some free gift again, but it was charged! But I think it was worth for RM5/cup because it was super yummy!!! The fragrant of vanilla was so nice and the pudding was soft and it wasnt too sweet and too oily. *Mouth-watering*
Girls.

With the birthday girl Ker Sing.
 With Peh Yee.

After a long time of chatting, laughing and photo taking session, the cake was here! We wore the mask of the secret admirer of the girl to celebrate and sing the birthday song for her after she back from washroom. She was so shocked and burst out laughing when she saw our faces turned into the lovely him. I bet this was the most unforgettable and the funniest birthday celebration for her.
 The Black Forest cake.
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY, KER SING! 
Hope you could enjoy what we had arranged for you. Wish you no more stress, could lead a happy life here and with him. LOL XD

Back to maktab reluctantly at 10 and so called the day. Oops, waitta, last but not least, I got a little surprise birthday celebration for my dear roomie after that. I bought her one slice of Sesame Hazelnut Cake and it tasted nice. She was so surprise because she never expect me to be the first celebrating with her. I felt happy too when I successfully surprised her. She is a perfect roomie for me and proudly to say that we never get quarrel *TOUCHWOOD* I never want to quarrel with her because 05-221 is my most most enjoyable comfy zone in college now. Though sometimes we might looked cool and didnt talk to each other when we were busy on our own, we could talk a lot and always had our little pillow talk till 2am and woke up blur blur fulled with regret the next morning. Somehow, we could do the same the following day. So nice and feel glad to have a listener like her because I complained a lot to her when I was sad and emo. Same goes to her too. Love her!!

I know I gonna start over my final exam revision soon. Awwwwwww Gambateh!! ^___^

No comments: