Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 5, 2013

Pandu puteri class for Sem 3


Don't feel like continuing my never-come-to-the-end assignment and so I'm here, blogging, at this late hour.
Nothing special happened in my life recently,  I will be facing my laptop, from the first second I opened my eyes till the last second before I closed my eyes. *Exaggerate a bit, but seriously keep work hard on assignment except the time for lecture, eating, bathing, sleeping* 
What I'm going to record down for My World today is the 4 months of Pandu Puteri class.
If I were given a chance, maybe I would choose BBSM because their uniform is much much better and looked much much brilliant than ours. A plain ugly-old-dark-blue baju kurung with a pair of old-teacher-auntyish-dull-black-heels.
I don't like koku since small because school means 24 hours studies and no extra activities for me. But now I know it is important for me to learn hard about one unit uniform as I'm going to be a teacher and most probably would be selected as guru pembimbing for koku since I'm freshies the young blood the youngster.
Still found this pandu class quiet bored and I really didnt pay much attention in class except for some classes like bandage class and istiadat class which I had to force my eyes to open and force my mind to learn.
Now, from the refreshing of memories through all these photo, I found Pandu class wasnt as dull as I felt most of the time.

Formal Pandu Puteri uniform.

We wore Pandu T-shirt most of the time, 99%!
With our most capable, most dedicated lecturer - Puan Yeoh. x)

Bandage class.
Simple Birthday celebration for January and February babies. 
With Cik Halimaton.

We played zig-saw puzzle.
 The puzzle flag.
Short me! :(
 We presented the notes.
 My group members - Cempaka! The best group among all HAHA
We learnt PC, how to do bandage.
We tested for it too.
*No Photo*
Balutan rahang
 We learnt how to CPR.
 We tried to do CPR on a fake model.
 We handmade bookmarks and exchanged with good friends for Hari Peringatan 2013.
We did exercise.

We learnt istiadat like Lingkungan Puteri Tunas, Hormat Besar, Perlantikan, Terbang Naik and Pow-wow.
We were tested on how to organize and teach primary school kids about the istiadat.
We sang a lot of songs like Taps malam, Lagu Loceng, Japanese drum song, Asia Pasific song and lots and lots which I couldnt remember and dont know how to sing. XD
AND,
We are going to sit for exam next week! And it would be the only moment I know what had I actually learnt throughout this whole semester. *WTH, I havent even start my revision* Wish me LUCK!! -/\-

So, life wasnt as dull as plain as you think right? Simplicity is the best. This is part and parcels of how a teacher being trained.Part and parcels of my maktab life. (:
Should I say what 'ONCE A GIRL GUIDE, FOREVER A GIRL GUIDE'? *LOL*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Much love,
Wengie
www.wengie.com"
"Nice blog <3