Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy birthday daddy and some little nagging of the day :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR DADDY!! We celebrated his birthday days before coz I will not be at home today. We bought polo Ts and secret recipe for him. I know he was happy because he got such lovely kids like us. Whee :) We are glad to have such great and amazing daddy too! He would give us whatever we want though he is not the richest guy in the world. Wish papa in the pink of health and earn a lot of money haha :D

BTW, we got our class election today. I wanted to be the class monitor last time to train my own ability and bravery and confidence but sadly I was not chosen. I had to admit that I was really disappointed because those people that I named them as my friends/ my gang not even voted for me. I think I'm useless because my ability is not trusted by my classmate. But somehow time changes my mind. I would like to lead a very normal simple happy life without taking any responsibility now. I know I'm not as popular as others in class, to be frank I got no much loyal trusty friends in class, so I don't want to get myself in trouble now. Besides, I always think that since I'm not trusted and selected last time because not trustworthy enough, then, why would you choose me this time? Don't want to support me last time then stop it, stop trying to be kind and say what 'why you don't want to become KO this time, I'm so looking forward to see how you gonna lead our class.' and so and so. My answer was simple: just don't feel like taking this job this time. *Just don't want to be people's last choice*. :)

I would like to cope my studies for this present stage. To be or not to be class monitor, let's see how next time. Follow the flow. I really would like to be monitor once in the last two years in college, neither to monitor the class nor showing off anything, but just take it as a chance to learn more and to polish my confidence. But this time isn't the right time for me, yet. If you trust me, vote for me next next time. :) I gonna be a good good secretary again!!! ^^

No comments: