Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One liter of tears 一公升的眼泪

Finally I had finished watching a must watch classic Japanese drama 'One Liter of Tears'. I know I'm so so outdated because this drama had been out for so many years and most of my friends watched it in their secondary. They were surprise because I never watch this drama and I'm surprised they had watched it. Lol.
 
Well, I didn't cry out my 1 liter of tears. I wondered why I didn't cry that much because I used to be an emotional girl and easily cry a lot when watching some other Korean drama and Chinese drama. I thought I would cry my heart out and wail hysterically this time but sadly NO. Maybe I have been well prepared to 'welcome' the tears and it made my attention changed to focus on which episode, which scene could make me cry. Aiks!. :(

This drama is nice overall though I didn't cry as much. I DID shed a tear and felt really touching and depress and all of my goosebumps stood up in most of the scene. I felt pity for the young girl, Aya because she fall in a sickness named spinocerebellar degeneration (脊椎小脑变性症) that couldn't be cure and she couldn't enjoy her teens like others. She couldn't walk well, couldn't eat well and couldn't even talk at last. And the cruelest part was that she would see her health get deteriorate by each day and know that she would die in one day. She was just a big burden for her family and friends.

I was touched by what her family members did to support her throughout the 10 years. Her mom carried her and helped her to clean her urine and always encouraged her. Her dad always pretended to be strong and cheerful to make everybody laugh. Her sister scolded her brother for feeling embarrassing due to a eldest sister like this and she studied hard to get into the Highschool so that she could help her sister to graduate from that school.

I was touched by her boy friend, Haruto who was still willing to accompany her without care of how people might look at him hanging out with a girl on the wheelchair. He became a more cheerful guy and changed his ambition to be a doctor after influenced by Aya.
The boyfriend, Haruto Aso 麻生遥斗 and the pity girl Aya Ikeuchi 池内亚也
I felt he was so ugly in the first epi, but at last he seemed to become more good-looking. Ha!

The doctor, Hiroshi Mizuno 水野宏。
He looked so so handsome!!! XD

I was touched by her courage to fight against the sickness, tried her best to walk until the last second her legs couldn't support her anymore and jotted down every inner feelings of her to encourage everyone around. She was brave!

This drama made me feel more thankful for what I own now. I am healthy. I have lovely family and friends around. I can still enjoy my teens and my Uni life. I can walk and eat and talk and write on my own. Since then, I think I gonna appreciate my time and my family and friends more and gonna fully use every second of mine wisely. So, gambateh! :)

BTW, exam is coming real soon!!!  Holidays is coming real soon!!! HOHOHO XD I wanna pay a visit to Singapore this holidays because it had been really long time since I last visit my lao gor and I miss the laksa and mee rebus and chicken rice at the Eunos hawker centre. :)

No comments: