Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another memorable 2 days trip :D

Date: 25 - 26.6.2011
Venue: Melicious cafe, Rockstar City, Sanga cafe @Muar, BP Mall @BP.
Participants: jC, Jasmin babe, Atlantis aka Happy Ong. :)
---------------------------------

Well, school had been started for 1 week and I still got another trip! Yay! This trip was planned during the previous one, just because Kai Xin and I wanna see Anthony Neely on 26 June in Bp Mall. So Kai Xin coming over Muar one day before. And we owned another fun trip and memories together!
First of all, we visited the Hari Koperasi in my secondary school. Omg!! When I just stepped on the basketball court where the stalls were set up, many of my old good friends came to me and asked me to support them. Thought all the form 6 students would be operating the same stall, who knows they're all seperated and so I had to support many stalls. Too bad I couldnt meet my bestie THC there :( I miss her super much Aww... But still, I met Ah Pig who asked me to buy coke float, Sze Wen - fruits , Covin & Ling Lee - Cocktail Juice, Yiling - Mee Siput & Keropok, etc. Super blur there @@. And also Apek, Sze Ken, lovely Xiao Hai, Dearest Mommy Shu Jie, taekwondo miss Susan...... It was nice to back to school! How much I wish I could still studying with them T__T
Fetched Jasmin babe after it and back home to play iPad Fruit Ninja. No matter how hard we tried, we still couldnt beat Happy up! He is just too geng in this game and had his highest score 94 that day. Made us feel so pek cek Aiks!!!
After it, we had our lunch in Melicious cafe. I was first time there. It is quite unique coz it looked like an old house physically that you couldnt hardly figure out it is actually a cafe inside. Camwhore lots and lots beside eating :P

Nice lightning effect that make me looked so whitish Whee ^^

*Just admit that you are dark, Happy Ong :P *


*Superd like this photo* Looks so nice! Muahaha xD


Acting cute while Happy went toilet :P


The piece of photo that he owed me since last trip. Acting CUTE!!

*Natural lar natural* HAHA XD


What to do the next? I got no idea at all coz I really brought them to all places that can be visited in Muar last 2 weeks. So we went Rockstar City to sing K. WE LOVE SING K!!! :D

F.I.R's Songs are MUST coz Happy is a super FIR fans!! But fir's songs really made my throat painful! LOL~


Camwhore in washroom.


non stop camwhoring and I LOVE this piece the Most! :)


Jas and Happy.


Jas and I *Love*

Happy and I (:
:P :P :P


It was dinner time!! We went to Sanga bistro for steamboat. We took so damn lotsa foods in the beginning and it brings us nightmare. We could hardly finish it at last and forced to squeeze all the taken food into the stomach so that we wont be fined. This taught us that we have to think wisely and take little by little to avoid food wasting. HAHA!


FOODS all over the table.


Grilling and steamboat :)


Before and After again. lol


Busy eating..... while I was busy taking photo. Haha!


Grilling.....an egg? We felt damn full ady when there were still lotsa ingredients in the pot. Gosh!!


Finally we finished all the taken food. We just took one round and it had already made us full like hell, barely walk, gonna vomit XD Terrible nightmare omg! We then went to Tanjung Emas to walk so that the food could be digested faster. Happy got a FIR guitar keychain there. We designed it ourselves. It is nice! :) Though we had already full like crazy, Happy still keen to the satay which is in the warong nearby Jasmin's house. So we got our supper there. I ate one of it only jusr ro try the taste. Wondering what make Happy's stomach to squeeze 7 more of it~~ haha x)


My stomach was so so uncomfortable these two days. I think this is because I ate oily food again. Char Kuey Tiaw on Friday and Grilling. Hope my stomach can be all right soon or else it will be a big suffering for me after I ate delicious food outside :X


Slept at nearly three due to photo uploading stuff and woke up at eight for breakfast! It killed! I was super duper tired and lazy to wake up in the morning. Heading to BP at 10am to see ANTHONY NEELY!!!!!!


Crazy huh??? So many people squeezing just to see Anthony him. Met lotsa seniors there. Happy and I among the people :) Suffocating for air. My legs were so painful after standing for 2 hours. Anthony was late by 30 mins. *Eyebags!! :(*


Before the show started, Happy and I went for shopping. He is the one who shop actually since I got nothing to hunt also. Haha! Since we couldnt take photo with the real Anthony, so we take photo with his poster. LOL~


Anthony Neely!!! :D


He is really handsome and gorgeous! With a sharp nose and captivating eyes and great skin condition and muscular bodyshape. He is just HOT!!! And many of the singers got no actual strength actually, but not for him. His vocal is amazing!! He sang like what we heard in CD and he sang on spot which many of the nowadays singers not dare to do. But anyhow, I was not really crazy for him. I didnt get really excited and exhilarated after meet him face to face. Abit lar but not really crazy. I feel He is just like any of us, a normal person. Celebrities are always same like us, we can admire but shouldnt be over crazy towards them. Sound mature? lol. Anyway, still a nice experience to meet star face to face and he is really a good singer. :)


Say bye bye to Happy...... :( Dont know when will be the next time all of us meeting each other again. The same words: Friendship Forever!!! Distance makes the heart grow fonder. And I really do feel that we will be meeting each other soon, for sure! Aww...Hope 'The Next Trip' will success so that I can visit other states and meet every of you again. You guys are always badly missed! *LOVE*

No comments: