Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Be positive!! :)

I know I have to be my own. I have to learn to be more independent. I couldn't complain everything to my friends coz they got no responsibility to help me in solving all the problems. I know I gotta to be on my own. I believe I can slowly used to it and do it pretty well. Yes, good girl, you had turned to big girl, and you gonna be great enough to encounter every problems! I have to forget all the unpleasant things and only look at the good side. Nobody own you anythings and you have no right to ask everybody to treat you nicely. But you got the right to treat people nicely before they treat you well. Positive thinking, yea be positive be tough! :)

I can't wait to go back home this week and meet Jasmin babe and Happy!!! :D

No comments: