Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 6, 2011

They are coming!!!

This few days, I am high-spirited!!

The days are so relax and I can do whatever I like. Reading a novel, watching a drama, facebooking, playing my babe iPhone, self camwhoring, eating, sleeping, day-dreaming. Yea! I am totally in my holiday mood xD

As titled, who are coming?

KMPP friends are COMING!!! Yohoo :D

My looooong time no see friends, Si Yuan, Yunying, Happy, Pow, Zhi Liang are coming!!! *Too bad Nies and Cheow are not able to come :(*

I have been waiting for their visiting since I left. Nobody can understand this feeling of waiting, such suffering! Awww... I hope we could have a amazing journey. I can play my role as a good tour guide to introduce my beloved hometown to my lovely friends and wont let them down.



抱着重遇你们的期待活了一年,当这种期待来临又过去后,我之后的日子会怎样过呢?还有什么我能有所期待?呵呵

1 comment:

zh said...

long time din c ur blog dy